ECIL Walk-in Interview April 2017 For 10 Technical Officers Posts
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (ECIL) has invited applicants to walk-in interview for the posts of 10 Technical Officers on contractual basis. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of the Post & Total No. of Posts:
Technical Officer on contract for KAPP/RAPP (5 in each site)- 10 Posts
Age Limits:(as on 31.03.2017)
30 Years. Age relaxation applicable as per govt. rule.
Qualification & Experience:
A First class Engineering Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in ECE / EEE with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with minimum 1 year post qualification experience in the following areas:
1. Testing and troubleshooting of electronic systems.
2. System integration and testing at site.
3. Through understanding of Analog electronic circuits.
4. Installation and Commission of Nuclear and Radiation Monitoring Equipments / systems
5. Good documentation skill
6. Communication skills to coordinate with customers at site.
7. Basic understanding of nuclear instrumentation.
8. Skills in preparation of schematics, wiring diagrams, test procedures, Terminal lists, etc.
Note: Placement of selected candidates will be initially at Hyderabad for a period of 6 months to undergo orientation training, they will be posted to respective Sites [Kakrapara Atomic Power Station (KAPP) – Surat ,Gujrat and Rajasthan Atomic Power Station ,Kota ( RAPP)]
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may download the application format from the website www.ecil.co.in and attend the interview between 10.00 hrs to 13.00 hrs on 15.04.2017 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at the indicated above.
To Download Application Form: Click Here
1. At New Delhi for RAPP: ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, B-7, DDA LOCAL SHOPPING COMPLEX, A-BLOCK RING ROAD, NARAINA, NEW DELHI-110028, Ph.No.011-25774645 /011-25777676
2. At Mumbai for KAPP Requirements: ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR (PRABHADEVI), MUMBAI-500028, Ph.No.022-24224249/24223443.
The selection will be based on interview performance.
Initially for a period of one year. The contract is extendable upto THREE years depending upon on project requirements and incumbent’s performance.
Date & Time of Interview is 15.04.2017 between 10.00 hrs to 13.00 hrs