ECIL Hyderabad Walk In July 2019 for Technical Officer Scientific Asst & Other Post
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), Hyderabad a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy has invited aplication from eligible candidate for recruitment of the following post on contract basis initially for a period of one year (extendable depending upon project requirement) to work at BARC,Kalyan & BARC,Trombay against the project requirements of Security System & Projects Division. Details of the posts are as follows:
Name of the Post and No. of Posts:
1. Technical Officer (for BARC,Kalyan); 2 posts (01; UR, 01; OBC).
2. Scientific Asst-A (for BARC,Kalyan); 1 post. (01; UR).
3.Junior Artisan (1 for BARC,Kalyan 4 for BARC,Trombay ); 5 posts (03; UR, 01; OBC, 01; SC)
Upper Age limit as on 30.06.2019:
1. For Technical Officer; 30 years.
2. For Scientific Asst-A; 25 years.
3. For Junior Artisan; 25 years.
Class: 1st class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates. Age: 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC; 5 more years relaxation in PWD category for Post No.1 and 10 more years for Post No.2 & 3
Note:Reservations & Age relaxations will be as per Govt. directives for SC /ST /OBC /PWD.
Qualification & Experience:
1. For Technical Officer; A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation /Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of installation/ maintenance of Electronics equipment preferably CCTV, Security gadgets, Access Control Systems, Computers, Servers, Networking etc.
2. For Scientific Asst-A; A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation/Computer Science. Should have minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of installation & maintenance of Electronics equipment preferably CCTV, security systems, computers, servers, networking etc.
3. For Junior Artisan; Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electrical /Electronics / Instrumentation. Should have minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of testing & maintenance of Electronics Instruments.
Consolidated contract Pay:
1. For Technical Officer; Rs. 23,000/-
2. For Scientific Asst-A; Rs. 18,460/-
3. For Junior Artisan; Rs. 16,770/-
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to download the application format from their official website and attend the written test/ practical test/interview on the given date with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of
date of birth, qualification, experience, PWD Certificate (if applicable) and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
The selection will be based on performance in interview (for Technical Officer on contract) & written test/practical test performance (for Scientific Asst-A on Contract & Junior Artisan on Contract). ECIL reserves the right to cancel /restrict /enlarge /modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
Important Date & Time:
Date of Interview: 20-07-2019
Time: 09:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR (PRABHADEVI), MUMBAI-400028. Ph.Nos.022- 24227492/ 24313166.
Official website: http://www.ecil.co.in/
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|For Application Form||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|