DRDO-DIHAR Walk-in-Interview Sep 2019 for Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow Posts
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)- Defence Institute of High Altitude Research (DIHAR) has invited application from eligible candidate to work in defence related research projects of DIHAR, for the following posts. Details of the recruitment are given below.
Name & No. of Post:
1)Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 05 posts
Required subjects: Botany / Horticulture / | Biotechnology / Agriculture Sc / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Zoology
2)Research Associate (RA): 02 posts
Post 1:- Biochemistry
Post 2:- Chemistry
Upper Age Limit:
28 years and 35 years for JRF and RA respectively as on date of walk-in-interview.
*Relaxable for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Gol orders.
For 1)Junior Research Fellow:
-M.Sc. in first division with NET qualification
-OR B.E. /B.Tech in first division with NET / GATE qualification
-OR M.E. / M.Tech in first division at both Graduate and Post-graduate level
Note: The candidate may be allowed to register for PhD during their tenure of fellowship
For 2)Research Associate:
-Ph.D or equivalent. :
-OR M.E. /M.Tech with 3 years of research / teaching / design & development experience and atleast one research paper published in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal
l. Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D thesis may also apply. However, if selected, such candidates shall be awarded the Research Associateship only after award of degree / provisional certificate.
2. For Post 2 preference shall be given to candidates having specialization in Natural product chemistry / Analytical chemistry / Organic Chemistry and / or having expertise in handling analytical instruments like HPTLC, HPLC, GC-MS, MS, NMR, Flash Chromotography etc.
Stipend (monthly) and tenure of fellowship:
For JRF: A stipend of Rs (31,000/- + HRA) per month for an initial period of two years and performance based extension / upgradation as per DRDO guidelines subject to a maximum of 5 years.
For RA: A stipend of Rs (54,000/- + HRA) per month for a maximum period of two years.
How to apply:
Interested Candidates needs to Report at the Venue of Walkin interview along with the following:
I. All certificates in original along with an attested copy of each.
2. Neatly typed Bio-data.
*Initially, the candidates shall be screened wrt qualification etc. Those candidates who are screened-in shall face interview on the same day.
1. Fellowship / Associateship shall be governed as per policy and rules in-vogue in DRDO, MoD, GoI.
2. The offer of Fellowship / Associateship shall not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining, if selected.
4. Candidates working in Govt / Public sector undertakings / Autongmous bodies should bring NoC from their present employer on the date of interview. If selected, such candidates shall be required to submit releiving order from their employer before joining.
5. The posts advertised are for R&D project related studies. Only those who are medically fit and willing to work in adverse environmental conditions like high altitude may apply.
6. Grant of fellowship / associateship shall be entirely at the discretion of DIHAR. The Institute may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
7. Number of seats may increase or decrease without prior notice.
Important Date & Time:
Date of Walkin Interview: 23th October 2019
Reporting Time: By 0900 hours
Venue: at DIHAR base lab, Near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh (Tele No. 0172-2639800).
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|