DMRC Health Dept Walk –In-Written Test Jan 2019 for Project Assistant and Others Posts
Desert Medicine Research Centre, (DMRC) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Project Assistant and Others Posts on contract (purely temporary basis) for a maximum period up to May 2019. Details of the recruitment are give below:
Name of the Project:
Screening of Tribal Population in blocks having high prevalence for Sickle Cell Anaemia (SCA) in Tribal Sub Plan Districts of Rajasthan and implementation of intervention/ counselling with existing health system (Phase II). The place of posting in this project may be at Jodhpur/ Banswara/ Udaipur as per the need of the project
1. For Project Assistant: Not exceeding, 30 years.
2. For Technician-III: Not exceeding, 30 years.
3. For Health Assistant: Not exceeding, 28 years
4. For Multi Tasking Staff: Below 25 years
(Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.)
Name of the Posts: (No. of the Posts)
1. Project Assistant: 01 Post (UR-1)
2. Technician-III: 02 Posts (UR-1, SC-1)
3. Health Assistant: 04 Posts (UR-3, OBC-1)
4. Multi Tasking Staff: 2 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
1. For Project Assistant:
Graduate in Life Science from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in Zoology/ Bio-Technology/ BioChemistry from the recognized University.
2. For Technician-III:
12th pass in science subject and two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory/ Technician OR one year DMLT Plus one year experience in a recognized organization OR 2 years field/laboratory experience in Govt. recognized organization.
3. For Health Assistant:
High School or equivalent with five years experience in research/ health related field from a government institution of recognized institute or CMLT/ DMLT certificate of one year training in the relevant area.
4. For Multi Tasking Staff:
High school or Equivalent.
1. For Project Assistant: Rs. 31,000/- per month (Consolidated).
2. For Technician-III: Rs. 18000/- per month (Consolidated)
3. For Health Assistant: Rs. 17000/- per month (Consolidated).
4. For Multi Tasking Staff: fixed emoluments @ Rs. 15800/- P.M.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to attend the walk-in written test Interview on the date given below and should bring with them (1) all Certificate/ Testimonial in Original, (2) One attested copy each of the Certificates/ Testimonial and should report at DMRC, Jodhpur. (3) The competent authority may increase or decrease the number of posts.
1) For Project Assistants: 14/01/2019 at 10:00 AM. 09:30 AM
2) For Technician-III: 14/01/2019 at 11:00 AM. 10:30 AM
3) For Health Assistant: 14/01/2019 at 01:00 PM. 12:30 PM
4) For Multi Tasking Staff: 14/01/2019 at 02:00 PM. 01:30 PM
DMRC Campus, Jodhpur