DLSA, Karimganj Recruitment August 2017 For 20 Para Legal Volunteer
Office Of District & Sessions Judge-Cum-Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Karimganj has invited applications from the local residents of Karimganj District for selection of 20 (twenty) Nos. of Para legal Volunteers for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of enrolment. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of the Post & No of Post:
1. Para Legal Volunteer: 20 Posts
Candidates should pass matriculation.
|Also Read: Panchayat & Rural Development Recruitment For 3787 Various Posts|
1. Teachers (including retired Teachers)
2. Retired Government servants and senior citizens.
3. M.S.W. students and teachers.
4. Anganwadi Workers
6. Students & Law Students (till they enrol as lawyers)
7. Members of non political, service oriented NGOs and Clubs.
8. Members of Women Neighbourhood Groups, Maithri Sanghams and other Self Help Groups including of marginalized/vulnerable groups.
9. Educated prisoners with good behavior, serving long term sentences in prisons
Rs. 250/- per day subject to performance of substantial work in a day or such honorarium as fixed by the DLSA from time to time.
Shortlisted candidate will be called for Interview
How to Apply:
Interested candidates filled up application in plain paper and should reach the Office of the Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Karimganj and may be submitted either directly or through post so as to reach the District & Sessions Judge-Cum-Chairman, DLSA, karimganj on or before last date.
Last date for receiving application is 11th September 2017
For Official Notification: Click Here
For More Jobs in Assam: Click Here
For Latest Jobs Notification : Click Here