Dibrugarh University Recruitment Jan 2019 for Deputy Registrar and Others Posts
Dibrugarh University, has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Deputy Registrar and Others Posts. Details of the recruitment are give below:
Name of the Posts: (No. of the Posts)
1. Deputy Registrar (F&A): 1 Post (UR)
2. University Engineer (Contractual): 1 Post (UR)
3. Senior Accounts Officer: 1 Post (UR)
4. Security Supervisor (Contractual): 1 Post (UR)
1. For Deputy Registrar (F&A):
(i) M. Com. with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade with specialization in Finance/ Accounts or CA/ MBA in Finance (ii) 9 (nine) years of experience as Assistant Professor and above with experience in Educational Administration. OR (i) At least 5 (five) years of experience as Assistant Registrar (Finance and Accounts or in Accounts/ Finance/ Audit Branch) in University/ Higher Education Institution or in an equivalent position in Government organization/ Private organization of repute.
1. Knowledge of Government Rules/ Accounting/ Auditing/ Budgeting/ Store Accounting etc. and regulations of State Universities relating to Accounts/ Audit, Service Conditions and related financial matters. (ii) Proficiency of Computer Applications etc.
2. For University Engineer (Contractual):
A Bachelor’s degree (1st Class) in Civil Engineering with at least 5 (five) years of experience at the level of Assistant Executive Engineer in designing systems and construction of buildings, roads, sanitary and water supply systems, including their maintenance in any State / Central Govt. / Govt. undertaking organization/ Multinational Company.
Knowledge of Computer Applications in the related areas and having proficiency in AutoCAD.
3. For Senior Accounts Officer:
A Post graduate degree in Commerce with atleast 55% marks or its equivalent grade with specialization in Finance/ Accounts or CA/MBA (Finance) from any recognized University/ Institute.
(i) At least 2 (two) years experience in Finance & Accounts works in Central or State Government Universities/ Departments/ Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector undertaking.
(ii) Working knowledge in computer based accounting software packages.
(iii) Having knowledge of direct and indirect taxation, TDS provisions, etc.
(iv) Good communication skills with multi-tasking capabilities.
4. For Security Supervisor (Contractual):
(i) Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institute.
(ii) Must possess good physique with minimum 3(three) years experience in security service as supervisor in any organization
(iii) Holding a valid Driving Licence (LMV/ Motor cycle) and having knowledge of driving.
(i) Candidates having training from any reputed organization will be preferred.
(ii) Having experience and knowledge about frisking.
1. For Deputy Registrar (F&A): Rs. 78,800 – to Rs. 2,09,200/-
2. For University Engineer (Contractual): Rs. 60,000/- per month (fixed)
3. For Senior Accounts Officer: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12,700/
4. For Security Supervisor (Contractual): Rs. 20,000/- per month (fixed)
How to Apply:
Candidate need to send applications (8 nos. copies of application) in the prescribed form of the University along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, payable at Punjab National Bank, Dibrugarh University Branch (Branch Code-994000).
Last Date of the send Application:
on or before 25/01/2019
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|