Dibrugarh University National Seminar on “Changing Paradigms in Education : Possibilities And Challenges”
The Department of Education is one of the oldest Department of Dibrugarh University, which started functioning from 20th September 1965. It started with a teacher-training course called Bachelor of Teaching(B.T.). Till 1968 the Department was known as the ‘Institute of Education’ and from 1968 it came to be known as the Department of Education.
Theme of the Seminar :
A paradigm shift is a radical change in the core concepts and practices of a given domain, discipline or field. In the 21st century, education system has become the most powerful tool to build a knowledge-based society and for this the shifting paradigm for education.
Sub Themes of the Seminars :
1. ICT based pedagogy in Education.
2. Changing Paradigms of Pedagogy.
3. Issues of Inclusive Education in India.
4. Issues related to Multidisciplinary University.
5. Liberal Art Education in Higher Education.
6. Promoting a positive Educational Institute/School Culture and climate.
7. Issues of Monitoring and Evaluation in Education.
8. Work-Life Balance for Educational Professionals.
9. Positive Youth Development.
10.Context of Positive Psychology.
11.Issues of Economics of Education.
12.Open and Distance Learning.
13.Choice Based Credit System.
14.Development of Non-Cognitive Skills
15.Good Governance in Education.
16.Quality Concern in Education.
17.Issues of New Education Policy.
Guidelines for Paper Submission :
1. Abstract : Maximum 200 words
2. Full paper : Maximum 3000 words
3. No:of copies : 2 copies(1 hard and 1 soft copy)
4. Font : Times New Roman
5. Font Size : 12
6. Line spacing : 1.5
Registration fees :
1. Participation :
a) For Students : Rs.350(for early bird registration),Rs.400(for on the spot registration)
b) For Research Scholars : Rs.450(for early bird registration),Rs.500(for on the spot registration)
c) For Academicians : Rs.950(for early bird registration),Rs.1000(for on the spot registration)
2. Paper Presentation :
a) For Students : Rs.450(for early bird registration),Rs.500(for on the spot registration)
b) For Research Scholars : Rs.650(for early bird registration),Rs.700(for on the spot registration)
c) For Academicians : Rs.1450(for early bird registration),Rs.1500(for on the spot registration)
How To Apply :
Interested & Eligible candidates should send a scan copy/photo of the duly filled in registration form along with payment receipt to be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important date :
1. Last date of submission of Abstracts : 10.01.2020
2. Intimation of acceptance : 13.01.2020
3. Last date of submission of full paper : 25.01.2020
4. Intimation of acceptance of paper : 30.01.2020
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Download Application Form||N/A|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|