Delhi Public Library Recruitment Nov 2018 for Senior Library & Information Officer posts
Delhi Public Library, has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Senior Library & Information Officer posts. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Not exceeding 45 years (Relaxable for Government servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government)
Name of the post: (No of the post)
1. For Senior Library: 1 post
2. For Information Officer: 1 post
1. Master’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent;
2. Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent;
3. Certificate/ Diploma in Computer in Library automation recognized by any Govt. University/ Institute.
4. 7 years professional experience in a supervisory capacity in the Pay Matrix Level – 11 of Rs. 67,700-2,08,700/- (in the Pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600) in a Library.
1. Experience of computerizing library activities and networking with other libraries;
2. Professional experience in Public Library System
Pay Matrix Level-12 of Rs. 78,800- 2,09,200/-
1. UR and OBC: 1000/-
2. SC/ ST: Rs. 500/-
Mode of payment:
Postal Order/ DD to be drawn in favour of “Secretary, Delhi Library Board”
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may send their applications along with necessary documents duly forwarded by their present employer accompanied with Performance Appraisals for the last five years in sealed envelope addressed to the Delhi Public Library to the Dy. Director (Administration), Delhi Public Library, Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Marg, Opposite Old Delhi Railway Station, Delhi – 110 006.
Last date of sending application:
30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
|For Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|