Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2020 for 35 Assistant Manager(Civil) posts
To meet with the immediate requirement of personnel for Civil Department of DMRC, for its Mumbai and Patna Projects, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated candidates of Indian nationality, who have qualified GATE – 2019 examination, for the following post, in DMRC Projects in Mumbai & Patna, on contract basis for 02 years. Details of the post are given below:
Name of the Post : No. of Post
1)Assistant Manager / Civil: 35 posts (18 UR, 8 OBC, 3 SC, 3 ST, 3 EWS)
Post Code: 01/AM/C/M&P
Upper age limit as on 01/01/2020: 28 years
The candidate should have obtained minimum 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in B.E. / B. Tech. (Civil)** from a Govt. recognized University / Institute and must have appeared & qualified*** in ‘CE’ paper of GATE 2019.
Pay scale (IDA): Rs 50000 – 160000
PLACE OF POSTING:
The candidate would be posted either at Mumbai or Patna. However, DMRC reserves the right to post the selected candidate in any other project of DMRC, anywhere in India, as per the requirement of the Corporation.
1) The selection methodology shall comprise of the following process:
a. Normalized marks obtained (out of 100) in the Civil Engineering (‘CE’) paper of GATE 2019.
b. Group Discussion &/or Personal Interview
c. Medical Examination: The Medical Examination will be in Executive / Technical category. The details of Medical Examination standards are available on DMRC website.
2) The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to qualify the Screening Process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
3) Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the Civil Engineering ‘CE’ paper of GATE 2019. Candidates would be shortlisted for Group Discussion & / or Personal Interview on the basis of their normalized marks out of 100 in ‘CE’ paper of GATE 2019.
4) The candidates shall be called for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5. In case of two or more candidates having equal marks in ‘CE’ paper of GATE 2019, the candidate having the higher marks in B.E./B.Tech. (Civil), would be considered for shortlisting.
5) Such shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring the following documents:
a. E-Call letter for Personal Interview (to be downloaded from DMRC Website).
b. Online registered application form
c. Minimum 05 recent colour passport size photograph
d. All original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, latest caste certificates etc., if any, along with a set of photo copies. The format of caste/category certificates are uploaded on DMRC’s website in Careers section(www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx).
e. GATE – 2019 Admit Card.
f. GATE – 2019 Scorecard
g. Candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public Sector undertakings (PSUs), would be
required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’; along-with their APARs for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, at the time of Personal Interview.
h. Any other documents, as deemed necessary and/or asked, in the Interview e-call letter.
The candidates selected for post of Assistant Manager / Civil will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 3,00,000/- along with the cost of training and applicable GST to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which one remained on Leave without Pay or Extra Ordinary Leave) and also, a 90 days prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply online from the link given below.
-Candidates would be shortlisted based on the information provided by them in their online application form. The list of shortlisted candidates would be displayed on the website of the DMRC by 15/02/2020 (tentatively).
-Shortlisted candidates would have to download their interview e-call letter from the website of the DMRC, using their Registration ID and Password.
-The Group Discussion &/or Personal Interview would be held in the month of February, 2020
(tentatively). The Group Discussion &/or Personal Interviews would be held at the Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
Last date to apply online: 04/02/2020.
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Applicant Login||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|