CSIR-NML Jamshedpur Walk-in written test Jan 2019 for Graduate/ Technician apprentices Posts
CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur (NML) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Graduate apprentices and technician apprentices under the Apprenticeship scheme of the Government of India . Details of the recruitment are given below:
Age Limit: (as on 31.01.2019)
1. For Graduate Apprentice: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
2. For Technician Apprentice (Diploma): Minimum 21 years and maximum 26 years
(Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rule)
Name of the Post: (No. of the post)
1. Graduate Apprentice: 2 posts
2. Technician Apprentice (Diploma): 11 Posts
Name of Discipline:
1. Mechanical: 5 Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
2. Electrical: 2 Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
3. Civil: 1 Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
4. Electronics: 2 Graduate Apprentice, 1 Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
5. Metallurgical: 2 Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
4 years regular engineering degree for Graduate apprentices and 3 years’ full time diploma for technician apprentices.
1. For Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 12000/- pm.
2. For Technician Apprentice (Diploma): Rs. 8,000/-pm
Selection will be on the basis of Written test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to attend the Interview on the date given below and should bring with them originals & photo copies of: a) Degree/ Diploma certificate (provisional certificate in case original is not available); b) Last semester/ year mark sheet; c) Class X certificate; d) Aadhaar No. e) Two colour passport sized photographs, f) Registration No. obtained at BOPT site.
Date of Walk-in Date & Time:
14 Feb 2019 10:00 AM
CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Burmamines, Jamshedpur- 831007