CSIR- CSMCRI Walk-in interview for 24 Project Assistant Level I II and III Posts Jan 2019
CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) has invited application from the eligible candidates for the following posts on purely temporary basis. Details of the posts are given below:
No. of post and Essential Qualifications:
1. Project Assistant Level I: 05 posts
PA-I (03 posts): B.Sc. Chemistry (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Desirable: Experience of chemical analysis especially related to salt and marine chemicals with classical/ instrumental methods.
PA-I (01 post): Diploma in Fabrication Engineering (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Desirable: Experience of fabrication of solar gadgets.
PA-I (01 post): Diploma in Civil Engineering (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Desirable:Experience of Auto CAD designing.
- JRF/ Project Assistant Level II: 19 posts
JRF/ PA-II (12 posts): M.Sc. in Chemistry (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Desirable: Chemical analysis especially related to salt and marine chemicals with classical / instrumental methods. Development of novel methods of increase in quality and production of common salt and marine chemicals, saline waste management.
JRF/ PA-II (02 posts): B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Civil engineering aspects of Solar Salt works and designing and estimation, site supervision of civil construction of salt works and laboratory building design, planning and renovation; studies related to climatic parameter of solar salt works in salt technology projects.
JRF/ PA-II (01 post): B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/ Renewable energy / Energy Systems and Technology / Environmental Engineering or M.Sc. in Renewable Energy (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
The candidate with specialization/ higher studies in energy systems and technology focused on Solar energy with the experience of designing and studies of solar reflectors and renewable energy device, its Auto CAD Designing skills, its CFD modelling tools, operating of energy devices etc., design and fabrication experience of solar energy devices will be preferred
JRF/ PA-II (01 post): B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Design of material handling equipments, installation / commission & operation of equipments.
JRF/ PA-II (02 posts): B.E. / B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Desirable: Chemical Engineering aspects of salt & marine chemicals, effluent treatment etc
JRF/ PA-II (01 post): B.E. / B.Tech. in Environmental Engineering (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Desirable: Environmental Engineering aspects of salt & marine chemicals, effluent treatment etc.
- Project Assistant Level III: 01 post
M.Sc. Biotechnology /Marine Biotechnology / Micro Biology (min. 55% marks or equivalent) with two years of experience
Age: (As on the date of interview)
1. For Project Assistant Level I: Maximum 28 years.
2. For JRF/ Project Assistant Level II: Maximum 30 years.
3. For Project Assistant Level III: Maximum 35 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
1. For Project Assistant Level I: Rs. 15000/- pm (consolidated) as per CSIR guidelines.
2. For JRF/ Project Assistant Level II: Rs. 25000/- pm (consolidated) as per CSIR guidelines
3. For Project Assistant Level III: Rs. 28000/- pm (consolidated) as per CSIR guidelines.
The positions are purely temporary for the duration up to 31/03/2019 of the project. It will be extendable up to 31/03/2020 based on performance of the candidate. It would, not confer any right/ claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR- CSMCRI/ CSIR.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to attend the Selection Committee for interview /written test (if NET not qualified) and to bring an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the photo copies of certificates/ testimonials. Candidates are also required to bring the following documents:
1. Original Certificate(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree/ Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. The applicants employed in a Government/ Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization should bring “No Objection Certificate” from present employer, otherwise will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 13/02/2019 at 09.15 AM.
Venue of interview:
At CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat)
If any query, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|