College of Engineering Pune Parallel Computing Summer School Under TEQIP III
Department of Computer Engineering and Information Technology, College of Engineering Pune (COEP), Wellesly Road, Shivajinagar, Pune is organizing a Parallel Computing Summer School on May 27th – 31st,2019
About the Summer School :
Multicore processor architecture has became dominant in todays’ computing environment Multicore processors are used in different computing environments starting from personal mobile devices to large scale servers. These architectures facilitate to parallelize different applications. The underlying computing capacity can be utilized by writing code with parallel programming constructs. This summer school focuses on different aspects of Parallel Computing. Parallelism exists in software as well as hard ware. The summer school aims to share different parallel programming environments like Threading. OpenMP, MPI, CUDA and its usage in different High Performance Computing areas. The thirst research areas like Deep Learning GPU Architectures, usage of HPC Clusters in Al and related tools are the topics of discussion
• To explore different Parallel Programming techniques.
• To explore Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Architecture and CUDA Programmin
• To understand roleof GPU in Deep Learning SAI
• To motivate the research community for exploiting the associated potential areas of research
Summer School Topics :
• Parallel Computer Architecture: An Overview
• Performance Evaluation of Computing Systems
• Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
• Compute Unified Device Architecure (CUDA) Programming
• GPU for Deep Learning & Al
• Deep Learning Architecture- Case Study
• Message Passing Interfaces (MPI)
• Software Tools to Exploit HPC Performance for HPC and Al Applications
Who can Attend :
Faculties of Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can attend the Summer School.
How to apply :
Candidate need to apply online through official website or link given below
Registration fees :
• no registration fees for the participants from TEQIP funded institues.
• Rs 800/- for the participants of other institutes.
Mode of payment :
Candidate need to pay registration fees through a demand draft in favour of “Director. College of Enginering Pune”.
Important dates :
Last Date to Register for Summer School : 15th May 2019
Summer School Dates : May, 27th – 31st, 2019
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|