Coconut Development Board Recruitment July 2019 For Jr. Stenographer & Other Post
Name of the post :(total no. of post)
1. Jr. Stenographer : 3 posts (UR)
2. Lower Division Clerk : 3 posts (UR : 2 & SC : 1)
3. Multi-Tasking Staff : 7 posts (UR : 4, OBC : 2 & ST : 1) (Out of 7, 01 post is reserved tor Ex-servicemen & 01 post is reserved for PWBD-HH)
Age Limit :
1. For Jr. Stenographer : 30 years
2. For Lower Division Clerk : 30 years
3. For Multi-Tasking Staff : Between 18 and 25 years
Age relaxation :
by 5 years in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and 3 years in the case of OBC candidates for posts reserved for them. Candidates coming under categories viz. Ex-servicemen, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities etc. are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt, of India Orders.
Education Qualification :
1. For Jr. Stenographer :
Matriculation or equivalent, preferably graduation with 80 words per minute speed in shorthand and 40 words per minute in typewriting.
2. For Lower Division Clerk :
Matriculation or equivalent, preferably graduation with a speed of 40 words per minute in typewriting.
3. For Multi-Tasking Staff :
Pass in Matriculation or equivalent or Industrial Training Institute course.
1. For Jr. Stenographer : Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500- 81,100)
2. For Lower Division Clerk : Level -2 (Rs. 19,900 – 63,200)
3. For Multi-Tasking Staff : Level-1 (Rs. 18,000 – 56,900)
How to apply :
Candidates desirous of applying for the posts need to send their applications in the prescribed format with a passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self application fee, attested copies of certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualifications and experience, if any to the Chairman, Coconut Development Board, Kera Bhavan, SRV Road, Kochi – 682 011
Candidates applying for more than one post in different States shall furnish separate applications for each post/place of posting. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBDs etc. must submit latest certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority.
Application fee : Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of payment :
Candidate need to pay application fee by way of a crossed demand draft in favour of the Chairman, Coconut Development Board payable at Kochi.
Important Dates :
Last date of submission : within 30 days from the date of appearance of this advertisement in the Employment News.
|For Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|