Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment Dec 2018 for 120 Graduate & Technician Apprentices
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has invited application from the eligible candidate for the recruitment of the Graduate/ Diploma holders in Engineering and Diploma holders in Commercial Practice, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training. The details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of Discipline: (No. of post)
A. Graduate Apprentices: 50 posts
1. Electrical Engg: 06 posts
2. Mechanical Engg: 22 posts
3. Electronics Engg: 04 posts
4. Civil Engg: 07 posts
5. Computer Science/Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology: 04 posts
6. Safety Engg. 03 posts
7. Marine Engg: 02 posts
8. Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding: 02 posts
B. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 70 posts
1. Electrical Engg: 15 posts
2. Mechanical Engg: 20 posts
3. Electronics Engg: 06 posts
4. Instrumentation Engg: 05 posts
5. Civil Engg: 05 posts
6. Computer Engg: 04 posts
7. Commercial Practice: 15 posts
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
1. For Graduate Apprentices:
i) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
ii) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
iii) Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
2. For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
i) A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
ii) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
iii) A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
1. For Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/
2. For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 8,500/-
The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to register in the web portal of NATS or the link given below.
Commencement of Online Application : 05.12.2018
Last Date of Online Application : 20.12.2018
For any clarification candidates may contact via e-mail ID: