CCRAS Walk-in interview Jan 2019 for SRF, Social Worker & Others Posts
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) Delhi has invited application from the eligible candidates for the following posts initially for a period of six months which may be extended. Details of the walk-in interview are given below:
Name of Post: (No. of post)
1. Senior Research Fellow (Ay.) (Female): 01 Post
2. Social Worker (Female): 01 Post
3. Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
4. Panchakarma Technician: 01 Post
5. Panchakarma Attendant: 01 Post
6. Multi-Tasking Attendant (MTA): 01 Post
7. Office Assistant: 02 posts
8. Driver: 03 posts
9. Research Associate (Ay.): 03 posts
10. Pharmacist (Ay.): 02 posts
35 years for SRF and Research Associate
27 years for Other remainig posts
Age relaxation will be admissible for SC/ST/ OBC/ PH persons in Govt. Services as per Central Govt rules
1. For SRF (Ay):
B.A.M.S. Degree from any Recognized University and Knowledge o f Computer application such as Ms Office etc.
2. For Social Worker:
Post Graduation in Sociology from Recognized University Institute.
3. For Laboratory Technician:
+2 Science with DMLT from a Recognized institute and 2 years experience in Laboratory attached with recognized teaching/ Research hospital.
4. For Panchakarma Technician:
Diploma or Certificate course in Panchakarma of minimum 1 year duration from Recognized Ayurveda Hospital/ Institute and 3 years experience in a Recognized Ayurveda Hospital/ Institution.
5. For Panchakarma Attendant:
10th pass with 01 year experience in Panchakarma in Govt hospital/Panchakarma Institute.
6. For Multi-Tasking Attendant:
Matriculation and Basic Computer Knowledge.
7. For Office Assistant:
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University, Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi/ Should have good communication, writing ability and inter-personal/ Knowledge of computer applications such as MS word, MS Excel and MS Power point skill
8. For Driver:
Matriculation from recognized Board, Valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Vehicles and experience for at least one year preferable in any reputed institute.
Rs. 28,000 + H.R.A. Per Month for SRF & Pharmacist
Rs. 36,000 for Research Associate
Rs. 20,000 Per Month for Office Assistant
Rs. 16,000 Per Month for Social Worker, LT, PT, PA, MTA & Driver
Selection will be based on the performance in written test and in interview. Only those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the interview
How to apply:
Candidate need to attend the walk-in interview on the given date and time should also bring their Bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificate, caste certificate etc. with a set of photocopies and two recent passport size photographs.
Date and Time of Written Test/ Interview:
1. For SRF, Driver, RA and Pharmacist: 22.01.2019 at 10:00 A.M
2. For Social Worker, LT, PT and PA: 23.01.2019 at 10:00 A.M
3. For MTA and Office Assistant: 24.01.2019 at 10:00 A.M