CCMG-JMI Recruitment Jan 2019 for Research Fellow and Others Posts
The Centre for Culture, Media & Governance, Jamia Millia Islamia, (CCMG-JMI) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Research Fellow and Others Posts. Details of the recruitment are give below:
Name of the Posts: (No. of the Posts)
1. Research Fellow: 1 post
2. Project Fellow: 2 posts
3. Project Manager: 1 post
4. Computer Operator: 1 post
5. Lab Technician: 1 Post
1. For Research Fellow:
• Post-Graduate in any Social Sciences with specialization in Communication and Media Studies.
• Five or more years of working experience 10 diverse fields (academic/ nonacademic/ publishing organization).
• Research publication(s) in the field of communication studies or having worked as an editor/ co-editor with a reputed publishing company (Attach proof).
• Experience of organizing workshops/ conferences/ seminars.
2. For Project Fellow:
• Post-graduate in Social Sciences, preferably in Communication and Media Studies or Mass Communication.
• Previous academic research experience in the field of Media and Communication Studies
• Strong writing and analytical skills (Attach sample writing)
• Familiarity with multiple software packages (MS-Office, SPSS, etc.)
3. For Project Manager:
• Post-graduate in social sciences, preferably in Communication and Media Studies or Mass Communication.
• Experience of minimum 2 years in project administration in the field of Media and Communication studies.
• Familiarity of working on multiple computer operating systems (Windows 8, 10, Linux, Ubunto) and MS-Office, SPSS, etc.
• Strong communication skills and motivation power
4. For Computer Operator:
• Graduate in any discipline (preferably computer sciences) with one year diploma in computer applications.
• Working experience of rmrurnurn 2 years as computer operator in a government/ semi-government organization.
• Familiarity of working on multiple operating systems (Windows 8, 10, Linux, Ubunto) and MS-Office, Page Maker, Coral Draw etc.
5. For Lab Technician:
• Graduate in any discipline (preferably economics or commerce).
• Well versed with windows operating system and knowledge of MS-Office.
• Working experience of more than one year as technician in any academic/ nonacademic institution/organization (attach proof).
1. For Research Fellow: 35,000 (Consolidated and likely to be enhanced)
2. For Project Fellow: 16,000 + HRA (likely to be enhanced)
3. For Project Manager: 30,000 (Consolidated)
4. For Project Fellow: 20,000 (Consolidated)
5. For Research Fellow: 18,000 (Consolidated)
How to Apply:
Candidate need to sent their CV/ Bio-data (with mobile number and email id) and copies of certificates and relevant documents through email email@example.com along with the filled in proforma given in annexure-I.
Last Date of the send Application by email:
10 Jan 2019