CAU Imphal Interview Date & Shortlisted Candidates for Field Coordinator Recruitment 2020
The Central Agriculture University, CAU Imphal has released the list of Shortlisted candidates for interview for recruitment to the 10 posts of Field Coordinator under the project “Mobile Based Agro Advisory System in Manipur (Loumisingi Paojel)”.
The following short-listed candidates are requested to appear for walk-in- interview on 30th September 2020 at 10:00 am sharp in the Conference Hall of the College of Agriculture, CAU, Iroisemba, Imphal, Manipur:
Reporting time 10.00 am sharp with duly filled in application form along with all originals for verification as per application submitted before appearing to the personal interview. No accompanying persons will be allowed in the campus. After 10 am no candidates will be allowed to enter into the campus.
Following are the shortlisted candidates as released by the University:
Details of the Recruitment:
Title of the Project:
“Mobile Based Agro Advisory System in Manipur(Loumisingi Paojel)”
Name of Post: Total No. of Post
1. Agro Associate: 3 Posts
(One each for Agriculture, Fishery and Veterinary Discipline)
2. Field Manager: 2 Posts
3. Field Coordinator: 10 Posts
1. For Agro Associate: 25-45 Years
2. For Field Manager: 21-30 Year
3. For Field Coordinator: 21-30 Years
Note: Age Relaxation applicable as per GOI Rule.
1. For Agro Associate:
Essential: M.Sc (Ag/ Horti) /M.F.Sc/ M.V.Sc
1. Knowledge of speaking, writing and reading of local language/ dialect (Manipuri)
2. Working experience with the farmers, working knowledge in computer, communication skill and proficiency in data entry, data management and report writing.
For More details of the Recruitment: Click Here