CAU College of VS & AH Two months Agripreneurship Orientation Programme
College Of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry, Mizoram, Central Agricultural University has invited application for Two-months Agriprenuership Orientation Programme Under Rashtriya Krishi Yojana-Remunerative Approaches for Agriculture and Allied sector Rejuvenation (RKVY-RAFTAAR)
Aim of the training programme :
The aim of this training programme is to provide an opportunity to students/youth potential entrepreneurs :
• To work on their innovative ideas
• To understand business concepts, strategy and practical insights of specific industries or markets, challenges and strategies to resolve them
• To develop start-ups which will be eligible for Idea/Pre-Seed Stage Funding.
Eligibility Criteria :
• The candidate should propose one innovative idea based on Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, service etc for increasing efficiency in agriculture and allied sector.
• The candidates are expected to pursue their entrepreneurial aspirations full time
• The candidate should have an initial business plan/proposal for the idea they intend to pursue.
How to apply :
Interested entrepreneurship minded persons need to attend the interview with Dully filled application form before the “Committee for Selection of Agriprenuers”
Important dates :
Date of Interview : on 22/05/2019
Venue of Interview : College of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry, Selesih. Aizawl. Mizoram.
|For Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|