BARC Recruitment Jan 2019 for Medical Officer, Pharmacist B & Others 13 Posts
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Mumbai, Maharashtra has invited application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of the following posts. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of Post: (No. of Post)
1. Medical/ Scientific Officer/ D (Dental Surgeon- Prostho Dontics): 01 post
2. Medical/ Scientific Officer/ D (Dental Surgeon- Periodontology): 01 post
3. Medical/ Scientific Officer-D (Psychiatry): 01 post
4. Medical/ Scientific Officer-C (General Duty Medical Officer): 05 posts
5. Scientific Assistant-C (Medical Social Worker): 01 post
6. Pharmacist-B: 02 posts
7. Technician/C (CSSD- Centralised Sterilisation Supply Department): 01 post
8. Technician/C (X-Ray/ Radiography): 01 post
Max Age: (as on last date of application)
40 Years for Medical/ Scientific Officer/ D
35 Years for Medical /Scientific Officer-C
30 Years for Scientific Assistant-C
25 Years for Pharmacist-B
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
1. For Medical/ Scientific Officer/ D (Dental Surgeon- Prostho Dontics):
M.D.S. (Prostho Dontics) from a recognized University
2. For Medical/ Scientific Officer/ D (Dental Surgeon- Periodontology):
M.D.S. (Periodontology) from a recognised University
3. For Medical/ Scientific Officer-D (Psychiatry):
M.D./ DNB or equivalent in Psychiatry/Psychological Medicine from MCI recognized Institution with preferably 2 years clinical/ teaching experience.
4. For Medical/ Scientific Officer-C (General Duty Medical Officer):
MBBS with one-year institutional experience. The mandatory internship shall not be counted as experience
5. For Scientific Assistant-C (Medical Social Worker):
Post-Graduate Degree in Medical Social Service with Medical and Psychiatric Social work as specialization subject with minimum 50% marks. Experience in Medical / Psychiatry Social work will be preferred.
6. For Pharmacist-B:
HSC (10+2) + 2 years diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months training in Pharmacy + Registration as Pharmacist withCentral or State Pharmacy Council.
7. For Technician/C (CSSD- Centralised Sterilisation Supply Department):
HSC (10+2) Science with minimum 60% aggregate marks and 2 years experience in Central Sterilization Department of any reputed hospital having more than 50-bed strength
8. For Technician/C (X-Ray/ Radiography):
HSC (10+2) Science with minimum 60% marks and plus one-year Medical Radiography/ X-Ray Technique Trade Certificate with 2 years experience in Medical Radiography/ X-Ray
Rs. 67,700 for Medical/ Scientific Officer/ D
Rs. 56,100 for Medical /Scientific Officer-C
Rs. 44,900 for Scientific Assistant-C
Rs. 29,200 for Pharmacist-B
Rs. 25,500 for Technician/C
On the basis of Written test/ Screening test / Skill Test/ Interview.
a) For DR/01, DR/02, DR/03 & DR/04: Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
b) For DR/05: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred & fifty only)
c) For DR/6, DR/07 & DR/08: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
Mode of payment:
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through BARC website or the link given below. The candidates are required to produce printout of online application, admit card (to be downloaded from the website) and submit the same with original certificates along with the attested copies (self attested) of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification (certificates & mark sheets), caste, experience certificate etc., only at the time of interview. C
Starting Date of Online Applicaiton: 02 Jan 2019
Closing Date of Online Application: 25 Jan 2019
i. In case Universities award letter grades/ CGPA/ OGPA/ SGPA the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University. In the absence of the same the candidature will not be considered for Written test/ Screening test/ Skill Test/ Interview.
ii. Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the Educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of application (25/01/2019) will not be eligible and need not apply.