BARC Recruitment Feb 2019 for 60 Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer Posts
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, (BARC)has invited online application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Upper Division Clerk Group ‘C’ posts from eligible candidates against the vacancies in BARC and constituent units of DAE located in Mumbai, Tarapur, Visakhapatnam and Kolkata. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Age limit: (Age as on last date for submission of application)
1. Minimum Age: 18 Years
2. Maximum Age: For UR-27, for ST-32, Sc-32 and for OBC-30)
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules
Name of the Post: (No. of the Post)
1. Upper Division Clerk: 47 posts [UR-32, ST-04, OBC-11]
2. Stenographer Grade-III: 13 posts [UR-05, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-06]
1. For Upper Division Clerk:
A degree of recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks. In case Universities award letter grades / CGPA/ OGPA, the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University. In the absence of the same, the candidate will not be considered.
1) Minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English, provided that a physically handicapped person who is qualified to hold the clerical post, but does not possess the said qualification in typewriting may be appointed subject to the condition that the Medical Board attached to the Special Employment Exchange for handicapped or where there is no Special Board, a Civil Surgeon certifies that the said handicapped person is not in a fit condition to be able to type.
2) Knowledge of computer data processing.
2. For Stenographer Grade-III:
(i) Matriculation or equivalent
(ii) Speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography .
(iii)Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
25,500/- (Level 4, Cell No.1 in the Pay Matrix) plus usual allowance as admissible to Central Government employees
100/- (No fee for SC/ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Physically Challenged candidates)
Mode of Payment:
Mode of Selection:
The selection process will consist of the following:
* Written Examination (Level 1 & Level 2)
* Skill Set & Interview
How to Apply:
Candidate need to apply Online through official website or link given below.
Last date of applying online application: