Banaras Hindu University International Conference on “Sustainable Agricultural Development in Changing Global Scenario” 2019
Royal Association for Science-led Socio-cultural Advancement (RASSA), New Delhi & Institute of Environment and Sustainable Development (IESD), Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
1. To develop an agricultural industry and entrepreneurship for sustainable advancement of the society.
2. Climate smart system adaptation for mitigation of climate change and risk management for sustained farm income.
3. To promote the educational and economic well -being of people by formulating plans and creating entrepreneurial activities.
4. To mentor and provide support to bright young individuals in agriculture and rural entrepreneurial activities for income generation and employment.
5. To organise conferences, meets, fair, Kisan Gosthies, etc., to update the community on science led techniques.
6. To publish a multidisciplinary journal and Sandesh for farmers and stakeholders.
7. To explore and nourish social and cultural heritage for idealistic development.
About the Conference:
The International Conference of Royal Association for Science-led Socio-cultural Advancement (RASSA), New Delhi-2019 will be organized at Institute of Environment and Sustainable Development, Banaras Hindu University, Vranasi-221005, U.P, India during 11th -13th, October, 2019. The title of the conference is
“Sustainable Agricultural Development in Changing Global Scenario”.
Theme 1: Climate Smart Crop and Livestock Production Technologies
Theme 2: Advances in Food Science & Post-harvest Technology
Theme 3: Environment, Sustainability& Climate Change
Theme 4: Biodiversity and IPRs: Issues and Challenges
Theme 5: Trends and Future Prospects of Industry, Entrepreneurship and Development
Theme 6: Education, Extension and Policy Issues
Call for Abstract: Abstract no more than 300 words are invited for publication in Souvenir/ Abstract Book. (Theme Font: Times New Roman, 12pt). Mention the theme area in which applied
Call for Articles/ Full papers: Selected conceptual, review and research based papers and case related to the conference thematic areas will be invited for publication in RASSA Journal of Science and Society in upcoming issue. Soft copies of full paper (about 3000 words) on A4 size typed in Times New Roman with
single space 25mm margin all around in font size 12 points in MS- Word format
How to Apply:
Candidate need to submit the Abstract/ Full length paper to the local organizing secretary Dr. Rajeev Pratap Singh, Assistant Professor, IESD, BHU, Varanasi on email: email@example.com
Note: The author membership for annual (Rs. 1000.00)/ Life membership (Rs. 5000.00) is essential for publishing Full length papers.
Students/ RA/ SRF/ Projects fellow: Rs. 1500/-
Industry and private organizations: Rs. 3500/-
Scientists/ Teachers/ SMS: Rs. 3000/-
Accompany person: Rs. 1500/-
Mode of Payment:
a. Candidate need to pay online through NEFT / RTGS / IMPS/ UPI at
Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD.
Account Holder’s Name: RASSA CONFERENCE 2019
Branch: TRAUMA CENTRE, BHU, VARANASI
Account No : 50200037905505
IFSC Code : HDFC0003945
b. Offline payment could be made through Demand draft (Nationalized Bank) in favour of: RASSA CONFERENCE 2019 payable at BHU, Varanasi
Last date for Submission of Abstract: 01.09.2019
Information of Abstract Acceptance: 07.09.2019
Last date of Sending Full paper: 10th September, 2019
Last date for registration: 30.09.2019
Conference Date: 11th – 13th October 2019
Venue: Swatantrata Bhawan, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
|For Official Notification & Registration Form||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|