Airports Authority of India Recruitment Feb 2019 for 120 Apprenticeship Posts
Airports Authority of India (AAI), RHQ (NR) has invited application from the eligible candidates for Apprenticeship Training Program for the year 2018-19 from Degree and Diploma holder candidates for the duration of 1 year. Details of the posts are given below:
Name of Trade: (Total no. of post)
1. Civil (Graduate): 18 posts
2. Civil (Diploma): 17 posts
3. Electrical (Graduate): 13 posts
4. Electrical (Diploma): 12 posts
5. Electronics (Graduate): 15 posts
6. Electronics (Diploma): 15 posts
7. Computer Science (Graduate): 15 posts
8. Computer Science (Diploma): 15 posts
Age limit: As on 31.03.2019
Maximum Age 26 years
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
1. For Graduate (Degree) Apprentices: Rs.15000/-
2. For Technical (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 12000/
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through BOAT’s web portal or the link given below by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application the massage will be appear “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, they will be contacted by the establishment”.
Last Date of receipt of application: 17.02.2019