AIIMS Patna Recruitment May 2019 for 104 Senior Resident Posts
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna has invited application from Indian Citizens as per Government of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following tenure posts of Senior Residents in different departments. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of the Post: (No. of Post)
1. General Medicine & Medical Super-specialty – 26 posts
2. General Surgery & Surgical Super-speciality – 13 posts
3. Orthopaedics – 05 posts
4. ENT – 02 posts
5. Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 04 posts
6. Ophthalmology – 03 posts
7. Dentistry – 01 post
8. Pediatrics – 04 posts
9. Neonatology – 03 posts
10. Pulmonary Medicine – 02 posts
11. Psychiatry – 03 posts
12. Dermatology – 03 posts
13. Anaesthesiology – 10 posts
14. Radio Diagnosis – 03 posts
15. Radio Therapy – 03 posts
16. Pharmacology – 01 post
17. Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank – 03 posts
18. Anatomy – 02 posts
19. Biochemistry – 02 posts
20. Physiology – 01 post
21. Community Medicine/ Family Medicine – 03 posts
22. Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – 03 posts
23. Pathology – 02 posts
24. Microbiology – 02 posts
Age limit: (as on 01/07/2019)
Upper age limit will be 37 years.
Age is relaxable for SC/ST candidate’s up to 5 years, for OBC candidate’s up to 3 years.
For those applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch courses, the upper age limit as on last date of receipt of application will be 39 years.
Essential Qualification: (as on 01/07/2019)
1. A Postgraduate Medical degree viz.MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
2. For For Non-Medical Candidates (For subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology and Microbiology).
(a) The candidate should possess Medical M.Sc. qualification viz. Human Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology, Medical Physiology, Medical Pharmacology Degree in the subject concerned.
(b) Ph.D. in the subject concerned from a recognized University/ Institute.
3. For Dentistry – MDS from a recognized University/ Institute.
1. For Medical candidates level 11 of pay matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67,700 plus NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible.
2. For Non-Medical candidates NPA is not admissible.
The tenure of Senior Resident is for three years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on ad-hoc l regular basis. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year which is extendable up-to a period of three years on annual basis subject to satisfactory work and conduct.
1. “Written test MCQ of best response type” will be held for selection to the advertised posts of Senior Resident.
2. While every effort will be made to intimate the candidates regarding Exam/ Interview schedule at the earliest, the responsibility lies with the candidate to check for the same on the institute website. All Candidates must provide phone numbers and E-mail I Fax number for faster communication.
3. Waitlisted candidates will be given offer to join in case of vacancy arising due to any reason. The waiting list will be valid for a period of 4 months after declaration of the result.
4. Those who have already completed 3 years of their Senior Residency are not eligible to apply
Application Fees :
Rs. 1500/- for General/ OBC Category
Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST Category
Mode of payment:
Fees Payment has to be done only by Demand Draft in favour of “AllMS, Patna” payable at Patna
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to send their dully filled up application along with self-attested copies of certificates, in the sequence of Bank Draft of application fee, Date of Birth certificate, Medical council registration certificate, MD/ MS/ DNB/ Ph.D./ DM/ M.Ch. Certificate, Caste certificate/ OPH certificate (if applicable) and mark sheets of Final MBBS Examination should reach to Recruitment· Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Phulwarisharif, Patna (Bihar), PIN- 801507, through Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier ONLY.
The envelope should be super scribed: “Application for the post of senior resident (….. Department……)”.
Last date for receipt of Application form: 31/05/2019 till 5.00 PM
Date of written test: 15th June 2019.
|For Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|