AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Jan 2019 for 119 Chief Cashier, Jr Accounts & Others Posts
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has invited application from the eligible candidates for the following non – faculty posts on direct recruitment basis. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of post: (No. of post)
1. Chief Cashier: 01 post (UR)
2. Jr. Account Officer: 01 post (UR)
3. Store Keeper: 21 posts (UR-12, OBC-05, SC-03, ST-01)
4. Cashier: 11 posts (UR-09, OBC-01, SC-01)
5. Store Keeper Cum-Clerk: 85 post (UR-45, OBC-22, SC-12, ST-06)
Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 35 years
Relaxation of upper age limit is admissible as per Govt rules.
1. For Chief Cashier:
i) Graduate in Commerce.
ii) Possessing Five years’ Experience of handling cash and accounts work in Government Organization.
2. For Jr. Account Officer:
i) Graduate in Commerce.
ii) Possessing two years’ Experience of handling accounts worked in Government Organization.
3. For Store Keeper:
i) Degree from a recognised University/ Institution;
ii) Post-graduate degree/ Diploma in Material Management from a recognised University/ Institution or
iii) Bachelor’s Degree in Material management from a recognised University/ Institution and 3 years’ experience in store handling (preferably medical stores).
4. For Cashier:
i) Degree in commerce of recognized University or equivalent and
ii) Possessing Three years’ experience of handling accounts work in Government Organization. And
iii) Having proficiency in computer application.
5. For Store Keeper Cum-Clerk:
Graduate from a recognized university with one year experience in handling stores.
1. For Chief Cashier: Pay Matrix Level 7 with the Basic pay of Rs. 44,900
2. For Jr. Account Officer: Pay Matrix Level 6 with the Basic pay of Rs. 35,400
3. For Store Keeper: Pay Matrix Level 6 with the Basic pay of Rs. 35,400
4. For Cashier: Pay Matrix Level 4 with the Basic pay of Rs. 25,500
5. For Store Keeper Cum-Clerk: Pay Matrix Level 2 with the Basic pay of Rs. 19,900
Selection will be based on the Written test only
Rs. 1000 (Gen/OBC)
Rs. 200 (SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women)
Mode of payment:
Pay the Examination Fee through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Jodhpur.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online. Procedure for filling up the online application:
i) Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
ii) Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
iii) After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
iv) Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee
v) Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
vi) Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Starting Date of Online Application:11th January 2019
Closing date of Online Application: 09th February 2019
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|