AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment Dec 2018 For Senior Resident Post
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, AIIMS, Gorakhpur has invited application from Indian Citizens for the recrutment of Senior Resident post on contract basis for a period of 12 months, which can be extended further till maximum of 03 years. Details of the recruitment are given below :
Name of the post & Department:(total no. of post)
Senior Resident :
1. For Dentistry (Endodontics) : 1 post
2. For Dermatology : 1 post
3. For E.N.T.-Otorhinolaryngology : 1 post
4. For General Medicine : 2 posts
5. For General Surgery : 1 post
6. For Obstetrics & Gynaecology : 1 post
7. For Orthopaedics : 1 post
8. For Ophthalmology : 1 post
9. For Paediatrics : 1 post
10. For Psychiatry : 1 post
11. For Radiodiagnosis : 1 post
Age limit : as on 15/01/2019 (37 years)
Relaxable for SC/ST candidate for a maximum period of five years. In the case of OBC candidates it is relaxable upto a maximum period of three years. In the case of Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates, this is relaxable upto maximum period of Ten years for General Category, Thirteen years for OBC category and Fifteen years for SC/ST category candidates
Education Qualification : Senior Resident :
1. For Dentistry (Endodontics) : MDS (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)
2. For Dermatology : MD/DNB (Dermatology)
3. For E.N.T.-Otorhinolaryngology : MS/DNB (E.N.T.)
4. For General Medicine : MD/DNB (General Medicine)
5. For General Surgery : MS/DNB (General Surgery)
6. For Obstetrics & Gynaecology : MS/MD/DNB (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
7. For Orthopaedics : MS/DNB (Orthopaedics)
8. For Ophthalmology : MS/DNB (Ophthalmology)
9. For Paediatrics : MD/DNB (Paediatrics)
10. For Psychiatry : MD/DNB (Psychiatry)
11. For Radiodiagnosis : MD/DNB (Radiodiagnosis)
Senior Resident : Rs18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-Revised PB – 3, entry pay of the Rs. 67,700/- PM + usual allowance admissible under rules).
Mode of selection :
The selection will be on the basis of the interview. Written exam for screening purpose may be conducted in selected departments. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on AIIMS Jodhpur website
How to apply :
Interested candidate need to apply online through official website or link given below and appear for interview along with original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form in the prescribe format
Document to be brought :
a) Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
b) Address Proof.
c) Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate / Birth Certificate). No Age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
d) Four recent passport size photographs.
e) Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
f) MBBS/MD/MS/DNB Marksheets & Certificates.
g) Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council / Respective Dental Council.
h) Experience Certificate.
i) Internship Certificate and Attempt Certificate.
j) FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduate).
k) No Objection Certificate in case of Govt. / Semi. Govt., PSU Employee.
l) Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC and issued by competent authority within one year).
n) Any other relevant documents.
Note : Candidates who do not produce the above mentioned original documents at the time of interview will not be considered for selection.
Application Fee :
a) UR and OBC Category : Rs. 1,000/-
b) Women, SC/ST and PwBD Category : Nil
Mode of payment : Candidate need to pay application fee in the form of Online/Demand Draft only, in favor of "AIIMS, Jodhpur" payable at Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Important dates :
Last date of registration : 15th January, 2019 (1700 Hrs.)
Date & time of interview : 22nd January, 2019 (Tuesday) at 10:00am
Venue of interview : Lucknow (U.P.)