AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Feb 2019 for Technical Assistant Stenographer & Others 231 Posts
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal has invited application from the eligible Indian Nationals for the recruitment of the following posts purely on contractual basis. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of Post: (No. of Post)
1. Technical Assistant/ Technician: 40 (UR-20, SC-06, ST-03, OBC-11)
2. Programmer (Data Processing Assistant): 02 (UR)
3. Pharmacist Grade II: 27 (UR-14, SC-04, ST–05, OBC-04)
4. Sanitary Inspector Grade II: 18 (UR-09, SC-03, ST–04, OBC-02)
5. Stenographer: 20 (UR-10, SC-03, ST-04, OBC-03)
6. Medical Record Technician: 18 (UR-09, SC-03 ST– 04, OBC-02)
7. Electrician: 06 (UR-05, OBC-01)
8. Dispensing Attendants: 04 (UR-03, OBC-01)
9. Gas/ Pump Mechanic: 02 (UR)
10. Jr Scale Steno (Hindi): 01 (UR)
11. Lab Attendant Gr. II: 41 (UR-21, SC-06, ST-08, OBC-06)
12. Wireman: 20 (UR-10, SC03, ST-04, OBC-03)
13. Plumber: 15 (UR-08, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-02)
14. Store Keeper-cum-Clerk: 09 (UR-05, SC-01, ST-02, OBC-01)
15. Mechanic (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration): 06 (UR-05, OBC-01)
16. Driver (Ordinary Grade): 02 (UR, ST)
Age Limit: (as on 15/02/2019)
Between 18-40 years of age.
Essential Qualification & Experience:
1. For Technical Assistant/ Technician:
(i) B. Sc. in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent.
(ii) 5 years experience in the concerned field. OR
(i) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent.
(ii) 8 years’ experience in the concerned field. OR
(i) For posts in Anesthesia/ Operation Theatre, B.Sc. in OT Techniques or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in concerned
(ii) 10+2 with Science with Diploma in OT Techniques or equivalent with 8 years’ experience in concerned field.
2. For Programmer (Data Processing Assistant):
BE/ B.Tech (Comp. Sc./ Comp.Engg.) OR
Post Graduation in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institution
3. For Pharmacist Grade II:
(i) Diploma In Pharmacy from a recognised University/Institution
(ii) Should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948
Experience in manufacture/ storage/ testing of transfusion fluids in a reputed hospital or industry.
4. For Sanitary Inspector Grade II:
(i) Pass in Class 12 + Health Sanitary Inspector course (1 year duration) from a recognized university / institution
(ii) Not less than 4 years of experience in a 200 bedded hospital
5. For Stenographer:
(i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Skill Test Norms: Dictation : 10 Minutes @ 80 WPM Transcription – 50 Minutes English or 65 Minutes Hindi on a Computer
Desirable: Excellent command over Hindi and English (Written and spoken)
1. For Technical Assistant/ Technician: Rs.32270/-
2. For Programme: Rs.40970/-
3. For Pharmacist Grade II & Sanitary Inspector: Rs.27000/-
4. For Sl no. 5 to 10: Rs.24500/-
5. For Sl no. 11 to 16: Rs.20000/-
i) On the basis of Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) Test.
ii) A Skill test may be conducted after MCQ test in respect of shortlisted candidates who secures a threshold mark in MCQ Test.
iii) Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. AIIMS, Bhopal would call all the candidates who had applied for the post with the requisite fee for the MCQ test and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of selection.
The assignments are purely on contract basis for a period of Six months or till the time of regular recruitment whichever is earlier. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for continued contractual appointment and cannot be regularized after stage.
Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only).
No fee shall be payable for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates.
Mode of payment:
Payment is to be made to AIIMS, Bhopal through Demand Draft only payable at Bhopal addressed to The Director, AIIMS Bhopal and is to be submitted with the application form.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to send in hardcopies of filled out application forms in prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificate, and other relevant documents in support of fulfillment of eligibility for the post applied by speed post/ registered post only to the following address:
Assistant Controller of Examinations Exam Section All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), 1st Floor of Medical College Building Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (MP).
The envelop must be superscribed as “Application for post of ……………………… (CONTRACTUAL)”.
Last date of receipt of application: 15/02/2019 (Friday) at 5:00 pm
For more details, refer official notification
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|