AAI Western Region Recruitment Jan 2019 for 264 Apprentices Posts
Airports Authority of lndia invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Maharashtra/ Gujarat/ Madhya Pradesh/ Goa meeting the following Educational qualifications for engagement as Apprentices. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of Trade: (No. of post)
1. Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering (Auto): 06
2. Graduate Apprentice (Public Relations): 03
3. Graduate Apprentice (Finance): 25
4. Graduate Apprentice (Law): 01
5. Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance): 03
6. Graduate Apprentice (information Technology): 04
7. Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Civil): 35
8. Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Electrical): 14
9. Diploma Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering(Auto): 16
10. Diploma Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance): 16
11. Diploma Apprentice (Computer Science): 01
12. Diploma Apprentice (Engineering Civil): 27
13. Diploma Apprentice (Engineering Electrical): 31
14. ITI Trade Apprentice (Motor Vehicle Mechanic): 21
15. ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic): 02
16. ITI Trade Apprentice (Auto Electrician): 01
17. ITI Trade Apprentice (Tractor Mechanic): 01
18. ITI Trade Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance): 18
19. ITI Trade Apprentice (Engineering Electrical): 37
Age Limit: (as on 31.12.2018)
Age Limit for Apprentices wil be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
(Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, for the posts reserved for them)
1. For Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering (Auto):
a) A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/ Automobile) granted by a Statutory University.
b) A Degree in engineering or Technology (Mechanical/ Automobile) granted by an lnstitution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament.
c) Graduate Examination of Professional Bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent
2. For Graduate Apprentice (Public Relations):
Graduate, with Degree/ PG Diploma in PR/Journalism from a recognized institution.
3. For Graduate Apprentice (Airport Terminal Mgt.):
10th Pass/ 10+2 with 3 Diploma in Hotel Management OR Graduate with Diploma in Sanitation or Public Hygiene/ Housekeeping from a recognized institution.
4. Graduate Apprentice (Finance):
Candidates should have Graduate preferably B.Com with Computer training course of 3 to 6 months.
5. For Graduate Apprentice (Law): Candidate should have Graduate with LLB.
6. For Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance):
Bachelor’s Degree ln Engg/ Tech. in Electronics/ Tele Communication /Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized institution.
7. For Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Civil):
Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./ Tech. in Civil from a recognized lnstitution.
Period of apprenticeship Training:
1. For Graduate (Mech/ Auto Engineering) Apprentice (AAl) & for Technician (Diploma Mech/ Auto Engineering) Apprentice (AAI): 1 year (12 Months)
2. For Trade (lTl) Apprentice (AAl): From 1 year to 3 years as per the Trades
1. For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.15000/-
2. For Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12000/-
3. For ITI Trade Apprentice: Rs.9000/-
i. Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be based on percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
ii. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitabirity of candidates and no claim with arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/ insufficient number of candidates.
iii. The candidature of the appricant wourd be provisionar, subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials and submission of certificate of medical (to be obtained onry from a Gazetted Government Medicar officer/ Medical Officer of a Government Undertaking) at the time of joining.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Western Region, integrated Operational Offices, Recruitment Cell, 4th floor, New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai-400099 along with required documents and in sealed envelope and on the top of envelope should be clearly mentioned/ marked as Application for Apprentice in……. trade at Airport in Western Region.
Date of Notification: 22nd January 2019
Last Date of Application: 18 February 2019 till 06.00 pm
For more details, refer official notification:
|For Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|