Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has invited application fromeligible candidates for the recruitment of 146 various posts. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of the Post: (Total No. of Posts)
1. Assistant Director: 08 Posts
a. Fishing Harbour: 01 Post
b. QA (Gr.II) (Electrical Engg.): 01 Post
c. QA (Gr.II) (Electronics and Communication Engg.): 01 Post
d. QA (Gr.II) (Mechanical Engg.): 01 Post
e. QA (Gr.II) (Textile Engg.): 01 Post
f. Capital Market: 02 Posts
g. General of Shipping: 01 Post
2. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II: 04 Posts
a. Chemical: 01 Post
b. Computer Engg./ Information Technology: 01 Post
c. Electrical: 02 Posts
3. Assistant Engineers: 09 Posts
a. NQA (Chemical Engineering): 02 Posts
b. NQA (Electrical Engineering): 04 Posts
c. NQA (Metallurgical Engineering): 03 Posts
4. Specialists Grade III: 106 Posts
a. Medicine: 30 Posts
b. Psychiatry: 01 Post
c. Assistant Professor (Anesthesia): 75 Posts
5. Joint Director: 01 Post
6. Senior Lecturer: 17 Posts
a. Anesthesiology: 01 Post
b. Bio Chemistry: 02 Posts
c. Community Medicine: 03 Posts
d. Forensic Medicine: 03 Posts
e. General Medicine: 01 Post
f. Immuno Hematology & Blood Transfusion: 02 Posts
g. Pediatrics: 01 Post
h. Pharmacology: 01 Post
i. Physiology: 01 Post
j. Radio Diagnosis: 01 Post
k. Tuberculosis & Respiratory Disease: 01 Post
7. Architect: 01 Post
Different Post have different age limit, for more details please refer the official notification attached below.
Age relaxation applicablw as per government rules.
Different Post have different educational qualification and experience, for more details please refer the official notification attached below.
Mode of Selection: Based on written exam followed by interview.
(a) Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
(b) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
(c) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
(d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the
fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply online through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
To Apply online: Click Here:
1. Last Date to Apply Online: 01st Sep 2016 by 23:59 hrs.
2. Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: 02nd Sep 2016 by 23:59 hrs
To Download Official notification: Click Here:
|Latest Job Notification|
|Latest Walk in interview|
|Latest Hall Ticket|
- RIMS Imphal Interview Result of 23 Senior Resident & MO April 2017
- Manipur High Court Official Answer Key Technical Manpower Recruitment 2017
- High Court of Manipur Recruitment April 2017 MJS Grade III
- BPPI Recruitment April 2017 For Technical Expert Posts
- AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment April 2017 For Psychologist Posts