The Union Public Service Commission UPSC has released notification for registration from eligible candidates of UPSC Combined Defence Service CDS II 2016. Details of the examination are as follows:
Number of Vacancies:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 150
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course: 45
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying): 32
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai—106th: 175
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai—20th: 11
20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2017 i.e. born not earlier than 02nd July, 1993 and not later than 01st July, 1997 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02 nd July, 1991 and not later than 01st July, 1997) only are eligible.
For Officers' Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2 nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1998 only are eligible.
For Officers' Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course)
Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible.
They should have been born not earlier than 2 nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1998.
Educational Qualifications :
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and
Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment:
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from
payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking
facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank
of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in
To Apply Online: Click Here:
1. Last Date to register online: 12th August, 2016 till 11.59 PM.
For Official Notification: Click Here
CDS Previous Years Question: Click Here:
For Latest Application calls: Click Here:
- RIMS Imphal Interview Result of 23 Senior Resident & MO April 2017
- Manipur High Court Official Answer Key Technical Manpower Recruitment 2017
- High Court of Manipur Recruitment April 2017 MJS Grade III
- BPPI Recruitment April 2017 For Technical Expert Posts
- AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment April 2017 For Psychologist Posts