The Staff Selection Commission, SSC has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 8300 posts of Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of Post: (Total No. of Post)
1. Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff:
Tentative Vacancies Region wise:
For State-Wise Post Reservation: Click Here:
18-25 years as on 01.08.2017 (i.e. he/she must have been born not
earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999)
Age relaxation applicable as per goverment rule.
Educational Qualification: ( As on 01.08.2017)
Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized
Note: Candidates who have not acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and acquire documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01.08.2017 will also be eligible.
Mode of Selection: Based on written examination & interview
Application Fee: Rs. 100 (One hundred only)
All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled
Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
Mode of Payment:
Requisite fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card.
The written examination will consist of (Paper-I) objective type paper and (Paper II) descriptive type as shown below :
1. Paper-I will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only.
The questions will be set both in English & Hindi. The Commission
reserves the right to set the questions additionally in regional languages
subject to technical feasibility.
2. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the
3. Paper-II will be descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
4. Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of recategorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
5. Paper-II will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories. The date and time of the Paper will be communicated to shortlisted candidates in due course. Commission reserves the right to set separate qualifying standard in any Part of Paper-I.
6. For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability and opting for SCRIBE there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning / General Awareness Paper.
Paper-II: The Paper will be set in English and Hindi and to the extent possible in other languages mentioned in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution as given in Annexure-X, to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for
the post. Candidates will be required to write one short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of Constitution.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply online through the oficial website at www.ssconline.nic.in
To Apply Online: Click Here:
1. Starting Date to Apply Online: 31st Dec 2016
2. Last Date to Apply Online: 30th Jan 2017 up to 05:00 PM.(Extended till 3rd Feb 2017 up to 05.00 PM)
3. Date of Examination: 16, 30-04-2017 & 07-05-2017
To Download Application Form: Click Here:
For Official Notification: Click Here: