Department of Horticulture, School of Life Sciences, Sikkim University has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, JRF on contract basis for a peroid of 3 years sponsored by Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences, Department of Atomic Energy (Government of India) on “Extension in Shelf Life of Indigenous Fruits of Sikkim by Irradiation Technology for Livelihood Security”. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of the Posts: (Total No of Posts)
1. Junior Research Fellow, JRF: 01 Post
M.Sc. with 55 % marks in Horticulture/Fruit Science/Postharvest Technology from UGCrecognized university and should be NET qualified.
Desirable qualification is experience in horticultural/fruit science/postharvest/irradiation technology research.
For initial two years Rs.25,000/- per month (consolidated) and in third year Rs.28,000/- per
month (consolidated) as SRF upon redesignation by committee
Name of PI:
Dr. Sujata Upadhyay
How to Apply:
Desirous candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview along with an application letter, updated bio-data, testimonials and other supporting documents on 20th August, 2016 (Saturday) at 9:00 A.M. at the Office of PI, Department of Horticulture, Sikkim University,6th Mile, Tadong-737 102, Gangtok, Sikkim.
Last date to receive application: 20th August, 2016
To Download Official Advertisement: Click Here
|Latest Sikkim Job Notification|
|Latest Job Notification|
|Latest Walk in interview|
|Latest Hall Ticket|
- SSA Imphal East District List of Qualified Candidates for Recruitment of Various Post 2015-16
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment June 2017 for Junior Acct,Junior Asst & other various posts
- ICGR(west) Recruitment June 2017 for Store keeper,Asst Store keeper & other Various Posts
- NEERI Walk-in June 2017 for JRF/SRF
- ICFRE Walk-in June 2017 for JRF, Field Asst & Project Asst.