Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment April 2018 for 10 Sub-inspector (Sikkim Police) posts
The Sikkim Public Service Commission has invited application from the eligible local candidate for the recruitment of posts Sub-inspector, under Police Department, through Direct Recruitment.
Detail of the recruitment are given below:
Name of posts (no. of posts):
Sub-inspector: 10 posts (For male & female)
Age limit: 18 yrs & should not have exceeded 25 yrs.
Note: The maximum age limit is relax able by 05 years in case of SC/ST/BL candidates, 04 years for OBC (Central list) candidates, 03years for OBC (State List) candidates. In case of Police Department candidates under Government of Sikkim in regular establishment, the maximum age is relaxed upto 45 years as on 1st Aug.’2014.
Minimum Educational Qualification: Degree from a recognized University.
a).Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
b). Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages, viz. Nepali, Sikkimese, Bhutia, Lepcha or Limbooo.
c). Should have valid local Employment Card.
Minimum Physical Standard:
Chest: 32"(Minimum) with minimum expansion of 02"
Weight: 50 kgs(minimum)
Weight: 45 kgs.(Minimum)
Distribution of Vacancies:
1. Unreserved 01
2. Bhutia/Lepcha 01
3. Bhutia/Lepcha (Women) 01
4 Other Backward Class: Central List 02
5. Other Backward Class: State List 01
6. Other Backward Class: State List (Women) 01
7. Scheduled Tribe: 1
8. cheduled Caste: 1
9. Primitive Tribe: 1
Pay scale: Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.3800/-
Application fee: Rs.150/-
How to apply: Candidate need to apply online through official website
To apply online: click here
1. Candidates are advised to refer to APPENDIX:II (Refer official notification) for Detailed Scheme and pattern of
Examination for the Preliminary Examinations, Physical Endurance-cum-Physical Efficiency Test and the Optional Subjects for
the Main Written Examination. Candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of Subjects for the Optional
Subject in the Main Written
2. Examination and other criteria as laid down under APPENDIX: III(Refer official notification): The syllabus as enclosed in
APPENDIX – II& APPENDIX – IIIcan be downloaded from http://spscskm.gov.in/
1. Last date to apply online : 30.04.2018 ( up to 12 midnight )
2. Date for releasing list of rejecting candidates: 08.05.2018
3. Date for submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller: 11/05/2018 to 19/05/2018.
To apply online: Click here
For official notification: Click Here
- National Institute of Immunology Recruitment August 2018 for 23 Staff Scientist Posts
- NCRTC Recruitment August 2018 for 52 Jr. Engineer & Surveyor Posts
- Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment August 2018 for 14 Various Posts
- NIT Manipur List of Eligible Candidates for Recruitment of Teaching Faculties
- LPSC Recruitment August 2018 for 10 Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ Posts