RIMS Imphal Walk-in Interview Oct 2017 for Laboratory Technician Posts
REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (RIMS), IMPHAL has invited applicants to walk-in interview for recruitment of Laboratory Technician in the Department of Microbiology, RIMS, Imphal on contractual basis. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of the Project:
"National Viral Hepatitis Surveillance Programme"
National Centre for Disease Control under the Ministry of Health and FW, Govt. of India.
Name of the Post & Total No. of Posts:
Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
DMLT two year course.
Certificate in MLT for one year.
B.Sc. in MLT from recognized university.
|Also Read: IBSD Walk-in Oct 2017 for Project Asst & JRF Posts|
Rs.15,000/- p.m (consolidated pay)
Six months extandable as per requirement of the project.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the following required qualification may come for attending the interview along with a copy of neatly typed bio-data with two attested passport size colour photographs and attested copies of testimonials. The original certificates are to be produced before the selection committee on the day of interview. Application should be submitted in the Office of the Director, RIMS, Imphal on or before 17th October, 2017 and the application received after 4.00 p.m of 17th October, 2017 will not be entertained.
Office Chamber of the Director RIMS, Imphal.
1. Last date of receipt of application is on or before 17th October, 2017 by 4.00 p.m.
2. Date & time of walk-in interview is 20th October, 2017 at 11:00 am.
For Official Notification: Click Here
For More Jobs in Manipur: Click Here
For Latest Job Notifications: Click Here
- ICMR- NJIL&OMD Walk-in July 2018 for RA, Lab Technician & Field Worker posts
- AIATSL Walk-in interview July 2018 for 89 various posts
- ICMR- NIRRH Walk-in-Interview July 2018 for Sr. Investigator & RA post
- G.B. Pant NIHESD Walk-in interview July 2018 for SPF, JRF, PA and FA/ DEO posts
- Centre for Wage Employment Recruitment July 2018 for 11 various posts