Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Imphal, Manipur has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of one post director to be filled up by direct recruitment for a period of 5 (five) years or upto the age of 65 years or upto the age of superannuation in his/her parent cadre for deputationist, whichever is earlier. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of the Post: (Total No. of Post)
1. Director: 01 Post
The upper age limit for applying the post is 62 yrs. The deputation (including short-term contract/absorption) shall be made from officers of Central/State Governments/ Autonomous Organizations/ Research Institutions' Universities for a period of 5 (five) years or upto the age of 65 years or upto the age of superannuation in his/her parent cadre, whichever is earlier.
The persons selected on deputation will be governed by the normal Government of India rules/orders on deputation.
1. A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part-II of third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the act)
A recognized Dental qualification included in Part-I or Part-Ill of the schedule to the Dentist Act 1948 ( persons possessing qualification included in Part-I or Part-Ill of schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in sub section (1) and (2) or (4) of section 10 of the Dentist Act. 1948.
2. A recognized postgraduate qualification under broad head of the Medical/Dental Sciences including its specialities.
3. The candidate must be registered with the State/Central Medical/Dental Council.
1. Teaching experience of not less than fourteen years.
2. 21 years standing in the profession after obtaining postgraduate degree.
3. Extensive practical and administrative experience in the field of medical relief, Medical Research, Medical Education or Public Health Organization and experience of running important scientific/ educational institution either as its head or as Head of the Department.
Administrative experience of over seven years in a responsible capacity.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply for the post in the prescribed proforma (as given in Annexure) along with photocopies of relevant documents through proper channel, wherever applicable. The applications received after the due date will not be entertained. In case of candidates already in service, the sponsoring Department may forward the applications along with up-to-date ACR Dossiers, No Penalty Statement. Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate of the candidate within the said due date.
Duly completed applications may be sent by registered post/speed post to: -
Shri D.D. Maheshwari, Under Secretary (NE), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Room No. 331-C Wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
Last date for receipt of application is 15th September, 2016.
To Download Official Advertisement: Click Here
To Download Application Form: Click Here
|Latest Manipur Job Notification|
|Latest Job Notification|
|Latest Walk in interview|
|Latest Hall Ticket|
- SSA Imphal East District List of Qualified Candidates for Recruitment of Various Post 2015-16
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment June 2017 for Junior Acct,Junior Asst & other various posts
- ICGR(west) Recruitment June 2017 for Store keeper,Asst Store keeper & other Various Posts
- NEERI Walk-in June 2017 for JRF/SRF
- ICFRE Walk-in June 2017 for JRF, Field Asst & Project Asst.