RIMS Imphal Admission to M.Ch Courses in Super Specialty Departments 2017
The Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, RIMS Imphal has released notification informing the intending qualified MS(Surgery) candidates who are interested to Super-specialty (M.Ch.) Courses for the academic session 2017 in Urology and plastics Reconstructive Surgery Courses in RIMS, Imphal. Details of the admission are as follows:
Name of Speciality: (Total No. of Seat)
1. Urology: 02 (All India-Open: 01, RIMS Beneficiary States: 01)
2. Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery: 01 (All India-Open: 0, RIMS Beneficiary States: 01)
Note: A candidate is allowed to submit application for one speciality/ subject only.
Age Limit: (As on 30th June 2017)
Maximum 35 years. Age limit relaxable as per GOI rule.
Degree in MS Surgery or equivalent qualification recognized by the MCI
Duration of Course: 3 years
Mode of Selection: Based on merit basis (Based on marked obtained in the NEET-SS-2017 examination)
Application fee: Rs. 2000/-
Mode of Payment:
In the form of Demand Draft from any nationalized bank of India payable at Imphal (except UBI, RIMS Branch) drawn in favour of Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal
How to apply:
Candidates need to submit application in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official site or the link given below and submit duly filled application along with needed documents and application fee so as to reach the office of the Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, RIMS Imphal, Manipur.
To Download Application Form: Click here
1. Last date of receipt of application form: 25th July 2017
2. Date of Counselling: 28th July 2017 11 AM Onwards
Venue of Counselling: Jubilee Hall (Conference Hall Room) RIMS Imphal.
For Official Notification: Click here
For Information Bulletin: Click here
For Latest Admission Updates: Click here:
For Jobs in Manipur: Click here:
For Latest Job Notification: Click Here:
- ICMR- NJIL&OMD Walk-in July 2018 for RA, Lab Technician & Field Worker posts
- AIATSL Walk-in interview July 2018 for 89 various posts
- ICMR- NIRRH Walk-in-Interview July 2018 for Sr. Investigator & RA post
- G.B. Pant NIHESD Walk-in interview July 2018 for SPF, JRF, PA and FA/ DEO posts
- Centre for Wage Employment Recruitment July 2018 for 11 various posts