The Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has released the notification for registration from eligible candidates for NDA- NA Exam II 2016 National Defence Academy- Naval Academy II exam 2016. The details of the exam are as follows:
Number of Vacancies:
1. National Defence Academy : 355 (208 for Army, 55 for Navy
and 92 for Air Force)
2. Naval Academy : 55
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1998 and
not later than 1st January, 2001 are eligible.
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a
State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and
Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified
in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a
fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of
India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of
Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using
Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to apply online at the officoal site of the UPSC.
To Apply Online: Click Here:
Mode of Selection:
Based on written exam followed by interview.
The written exam will consist of two papers consisting of question in multiple choice MCQ of two and half hour each namely:
1. Mathematics: 300 Marks
2. General Ability Test: 600 Marks
Candidates who have declared selected in rhe written exam nees to apply will have to appear for the final round of recruitment which is:
1. SSB Interview: 900 marks.
1. Last date Apply: 15th July, 2016 till 11.59 PM.
2. Date of Exam: 18th Sep, 2016 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 138th Course, and for the 100th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd July, 2017.
To Download Official Notification: Click Here
To Download previous year NDA- NA questions: Click Here:
- SSA Imphal East District List of Qualified Candidates for Recruitment of Various Post 2015-16
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment June 2017 for Junior Acct,Junior Asst & other various posts
- ICGR(west) Recruitment June 2017 for Store keeper,Asst Store keeper & other Various Posts
- NEERI Walk-in June 2017 for JRF/SRF
- ICFRE Walk-in June 2017 for JRF, Field Asst & Project Asst.