NCRPB Recruitment December 2017 for Consultants Posts
The National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) has invited applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment of two Consultants (Urban/Regional/ Infrastructure/ Transport Planning) on Full-time basis on the following terms of reference. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of the Posts & Total No. of Posts:
Consultants (Urban/Regional/ Infrastructure/ Transport Planning): 02 Posts
Below 35 years.
Post Graduate Degree in Town or City or Urban or Regional or Infrastructure or Transport Planning from a recognized University or Institute.
3-4 years in following areas of work:
1. Urban/Regional/ Infrastructure Planning:
Relating to large scale regional/ urban planning assignments like preparation of Regional Plans, Master/ Development Plans, etc.
2. Transport Planning:
Relating to traffic and transport planning for regional/ urban scale assignments like preparation of Mobility Plans, Comprehensive Traffic & Transport Studies, etc.
1. Working knowledge of Remote Sensing and GIS Applications and other relevant software.
2. Proficiency in data analysis/presentation and report preparation.
|Also Read: NIMR Walk-in Interview Dec 2017 for SRF & MTS Posts|
Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 55,000 per month (inclusive of all taxes).
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply:
Those having the required qualifications and experience mentioned above may apply for the relevant posts and submit the following through post/ courier to the Office of the Member Secretary, National Capital Region Planning Board, Core-4B, First Floor, India Habitat Center, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
(1) Detailed CV clearly highlighting the following:
a. Education Qualification Details- Institute, Name of Degree, Year of Passing, Percentage (Marks), etc.
b. Experience Details- Name of organization, Duration of engagement (From-To), Specific tasks handled relevant to experience sought above, etc.
(2) Self-attested photocopies of testimonials.
Interested candidates may submit their application on or before 09.01.2018 (4.00 P.M.).
For Official Notification: Click Here
For More Jobs in Delhi: Click Here
For Latest Job Notifications: Click Here
- Chennai Metro Rail Ltd Walk-in Jan 2018 for Site Engineer Posts
- NIT Nagaland Recruitment Jan 2018 for Assistant & Jr Asst Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment January 2018 for 125 Various Posts
- UPSC Civil Service (Mains) Examination 2017 Interview Schedule
- High Court of Manipur Result of Recruitment of Stenographer Grade 1 Adhoc Basis