Manipur Public Service Commission Written Test Result Sep 2017 for OSD(Law) Posts
The Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the result of the written examination for recruitment to the post of OSD (Law) in MPSC held on 09.08.2017, candidates with under mentioned Roll Numbers are found qualified for Personality Test/ Interview:
Roll Number (not in order of merit):
The Personality Test/ Interview is tentatively scheduled in the 3rd/ 4th week of October, 2017. Exact date and time shall be notified separately.
The candidates are informed to submit photocopies of Date of Birth, Domicile Certificate and Educational Certificates by electronic mail/ post, etc on or before 03.10.2017.
Dully filed in Attestation Form along with self attested photocopies of each of the original documents are to be submitted on the day of Interview.
To Download Attestation Form: Click Here
Details of the Recruitment:
Name of the Post & Total No. of Posts:
Officer Special Duty (Law): 01 Post (UR)
Not less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 20th July 2017. Age relaxation applicable as per govt. rule.
Degree in Law with five years work experience at a bar.
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri and any of the tribal dialect of Manipur.
3. The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her ancestors in his/her direct lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrolment in the electoral roll and birth certificate will also be eligible.
Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Candidates will be selected base on the written exam.
For More Details: Click Here
For Official Notification: Click Here
For More Jobs in Manipur: Click Here
For Latest Job Notifications: Click Here
- NPCIL Recruitment April 2018 for 179 Stipendiary Trainee / Technician/ Scientific Assistant
- SBI Recruitment 2018 for 2000 Probationary Officers PO Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment April 2018 for 361 Specialist officers Posts
- UNESCO-RCB Recruitment April 2018 for Research Associate
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment April 2018 for 10 Sub-inspector (Sikkim Police) posts