Manipur MPSC Personality Test Result Oct 2017 for Recruitment of PRO Posts
The Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the result of Personality Test / Interview which was held on 26th Oct 2017 for recruitment to the post of Public Relation Officer in DIPR. The following is the merit list of all candidates and the selected candidates for the post are given below:
Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of the Post & No of Post:
Public Relation Officer: 02 Posts (UR)
i. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
ii. The candidate must be able to speak Mnipuri (Meetei/ Meitei Lon) or any of the Tribal dialect of Manipur.
iii. The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her ancestors in his/her direct lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrollment in the electoral roll and birth certificate will also be eligible.
|Also Read: IBSD Imphal Walk-in Interview Oct 2017 for 22 Various Posts|
Educational Qualification :
i. Degree of a recognised University.
ii. Degree/ Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation of a recognized University/ Institution (duration of diploma course should be at least 1 year)
i. Good command of English & Manipuri Language.
ii. Experience in Journalism/ Publicity works under the Government or publicity organisation of standing.
For More Details: Click Here
For More Jobs in Manipur: Click Here
For Latest Job Notifications: Click Here
- NPCIL Recruitment April 2018 for 179 Stipendiary Trainee / Technician/ Scientific Assistant
- SBI Recruitment 2018 for 2000 Probationary Officers PO Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment April 2018 for 361 Specialist officers Posts
- UNESCO-RCB Recruitment April 2018 for Research Associate
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment April 2018 for 10 Sub-inspector (Sikkim Police) posts