King George's Medical University, Lucknow has invited application from eligible candidates for admission to B.Sc Nursing. Details of the admission are as follows:
Admission offered for the following colleges:
1. College of Nursing KGMU, Lucknow
2. Vivekanand College of Nursing,Lucknow
3. Sahara College of Nursing, Lucknow
4. Samarpan College of Nursing,Chinhat, Lucknow
5. G.S.R.M. College of Nursing, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow
6. BCM College of Nursing, Khairabad, Sitapur
7. Vivekanand College of Nursing and Sahara College of Nursing and BCM
8. College of Nursing, Khairabad, Sitapur, (female candidates only.)
Minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December 2016.
a. 10+2 with 45% marks in science (PCBE) from any recognized board. ( Physics/Chemistry/Biology or
b. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National
Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by central government having Science subjects and
c. 17 Years as on 31st December
d. 5% of total marks is relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
e. Any other reservation as per the State Govt. under the reservation policy.
Candidates for the entrance test will have to pay a fee of Rs. 2000/- for Gen & OBC and Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST payable through Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank along with the prescribed application form duly filled in.
Mode of Payment:
By Credit card /Debit card (Master/Visa card only) or Net banking till 20 June 2016 Candidate can directly proceed filling of application form after payment.
On the basis of an entrance examination conducted by the institute, a merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be prepared. Examination will be of 180 minutes duration.
In an event of more than one candidate securing same marks, the merit will be decided on the basis of highest marks obtained by the candidate in the examination as per the following order:
1. Higher marks in Biology/Biotechnology
3. Intermediate examination marks
How to apply:
To Apply online: Click Here:
The last date for the submission of application forms is June 20.
Written examination will be conducted on June 31.
To Download official Advertisement: Click here:
- ICMR- NJIL&OMD Walk-in July 2018 for RA, Lab Technician & Field Worker posts
- AIATSL Walk-in interview July 2018 for 89 various posts
- ICMR- NIRRH Walk-in-Interview July 2018 for Sr. Investigator & RA post
- G.B. Pant NIHESD Walk-in interview July 2018 for SPF, JRF, PA and FA/ DEO posts
- Centre for Wage Employment Recruitment July 2018 for 11 various posts