IVRI Walk-in Interview Dec 2017 for Young Professional-II Posts
ICAR-INDIAN VETERINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE (IVRI) has invited applicants to walk-in interview for recruitment of the posts of Young Professional-II on temporary basis. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of the Project:
ICAR-Consortia Research Platform on Vaccines & Diagnostics:
1. Development of improved ELISAs for PPR by employing recombinant antigen(s)
2. “Expression of BTV group-specific antigen (VP7) for detection of BTV antibodies”
3. Thermoadapted PPR and goatpox/sheeppox combined vaccines
Name of the Posts & Total No. of Posts:
Young Professional-II (YP-II): 03 Posts
Minimum Age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 45 years on the date of interview (relaxation as per GOI rules).
Masters degree in the discipline of Veterinary Science /Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Bacteriology / Virology /Immunology or any other related area of life Sciences.
Desirable work Experience:
Experience of handling mammalian and insect cell culture, Biochemical techniques / Molecular Biology tools / Immunological techniques / cell lines and propagation of viruses.
|Also Read: IIFT Recruitment December 2017 for Consultant Posts|
For YP-II: Rs. 25,000/- per month as a consolidated emoluments as per ICAR guidelines.
Duration of project:
Initially for a period up to 31/3/2018 or end of the project whichever earlier and extendable based on needs of the organization and performance of the candidate.
How to Apply:
The applicants may send their biodata in advance by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates attending interview should bring complete biodata, original and one photocopy of certificates, and two passport size photographs.
Division of Virology, ICAR - Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Mukteswar Campus, Nainital, Uttarakhand. PIN- 263 138.
Date: 22nd December 2017
For Official Notification: Click Here
For More Jobs in Uttarakhand: Click Here
For Latest Job Notifications: Click Here
- ICMR- NJIL&OMD Walk-in July 2018 for RA, Lab Technician & Field Worker posts
- AIATSL Walk-in interview July 2018 for 89 various posts
- ICMR- NIRRH Walk-in-Interview July 2018 for Sr. Investigator & RA post
- G.B. Pant NIHESD Walk-in interview July 2018 for SPF, JRF, PA and FA/ DEO posts
- Centre for Wage Employment Recruitment July 2018 for 11 various posts