Indian School of Mines Dhanbad, ISM is inviting application from the eligible candidates for admissions to its Ph.D programmes for the session of 2015. Ph.D Admission
ISM Dhanbad is offereing admission for both full-time and part-time programmes in Doctor of Philosophy for the following departments"
i) Electronics and Communication Engineering,
ii) Electrical Engineering and
iii) Computer Science and Engineering.
The candidates should have an M.Tech or M.E. degree in the concerned discipline. Their qualifying degree should be from a recognised university or institute. And the candidates must have First Class marks or an OGPA of 7.0 in their degree.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on written test followed by interview.
Candidates need to pay nonrefundable application fee of Rs 500 (Rs 300 for SC and ST categories). The payment can be made through a Demand Draft, drawn in favour of the 'Registrar, Indian School of Mines', and payable at Dhanbad.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online and have to submit hard copy of the duly filled application form along with all required documents to the 'Assistant Registrar (Acad. and Exam), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
To apply Online: Click Here:
To get more details: Click Here:
Address to submit the Document: Assistant Registrar (Acad. and Exam), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad- 826004, Jharkhand
Dates to be noted:
Starting of registration: Started
Closing of registration: 30th Sept. 2015
Date of Exam: 10th Oct. 2015
- RITES Ltd Recruitment Feb 2017 for Graduate Engineer Trainees Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment Feb 2017 for Principal Post
- CCIC Recruitment 2017 For 3 Deputy Manager Posts
- KV Karbi Anglong Assam Recruitment Feb 2017 for Various Post
- Air India Recruitment 2017 for 3 Synthetic Flight Instructors
- ONGC Hazira Plant Recruitment Feb 2017 for 41 Apprentice Posts
- Personal interview for the posts of Chief Scientists at AAU Assam
- ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment Feb 2017 for 89 Apprentice Posts
- Assam Agricultural University Recruitment Feb 2017 for JRF and TA post
- RBI Recruitment 2017 for 19 Grade A & B Posts