Indian School of Mines Dhanbad, ISM is inviting application from the eligible candidates for admissions to its Ph.D programmes for the session of 2015. Ph.D Admission
ISM Dhanbad is offereing admission for both full-time and part-time programmes in Doctor of Philosophy for the following departments"
i) Electronics and Communication Engineering,
ii) Electrical Engineering and
iii) Computer Science and Engineering.
The candidates should have an M.Tech or M.E. degree in the concerned discipline. Their qualifying degree should be from a recognised university or institute. And the candidates must have First Class marks or an OGPA of 7.0 in their degree.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on written test followed by interview.
Candidates need to pay nonrefundable application fee of Rs 500 (Rs 300 for SC and ST categories). The payment can be made through a Demand Draft, drawn in favour of the 'Registrar, Indian School of Mines', and payable at Dhanbad.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online and have to submit hard copy of the duly filled application form along with all required documents to the 'Assistant Registrar (Acad. and Exam), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
To apply Online: Click Here:
To get more details: Click Here:
Address to submit the Document: Assistant Registrar (Acad. and Exam), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad- 826004, Jharkhand
Dates to be noted:
Starting of registration: Started
Closing of registration: 30th Sept. 2015
Date of Exam: 10th Oct. 2015
- RIMS Imphal Interview Result of 23 Senior Resident & MO April 2017
- Manipur High Court Official Answer Key Technical Manpower Recruitment 2017
- High Court of Manipur Recruitment April 2017 MJS Grade III
- BPPI Recruitment April 2017 For Technical Expert Posts
- AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment April 2017 For Psychologist Posts
- Tripura Medical College Walk-in 2017 For Tutor/Demonstrator/Senior Resident/Junior Resident
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment April 2017 For 59 Inspectors & Other Various Posts
- Dibrugarh University Walk-in April 2017 For JRF Posts
- IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment April 2017 For 40 Non-Executive Posts
- IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment April 2017 For 74 Experienced Non-Executive Personnel