Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 320 Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical). Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of the Post: (Total No. of Post)
1. Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical) : 320 Posts
Reservation: UR:190 OBC: 43 SC: 57 ST:30
Age Limit: (As on Closing date)
Candidates should be between 18 years and 27 years.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
1. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC
2. Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
3. The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
4. The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989 as well as the children and dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Government instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
(i) Higher Secondary (12th) with Mathematics and Physics, and
(ii) Two years Industrial Training Course from a recognized Institute in Radio Technician OR Electronics OR Electronics & Communication
Mode of Selection: Based on written exam, trade exam, medical test.
1. Written Exam:
|Description of Exam||Time||Mark|
|Paper-I: Objective Type multiple choice test on General Studies / Awareness, Numerical Ability, Science, Reasoning, etc.||2 hrs||80 marks|
|Paper-II: Descriptive Paper (Matric level) a) English comprehension, b) Test of English language, antonyms, synonyms, one word substitution, etc and c) Test of elementary mathematics and science.||80 marks|
2. Trade Test:
The trade test would be practical based & technical in nature commensurate with the job profile, and will be of 40 marks.
Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Payment:
By cash deposit at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form (available in part-II of the online application).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.mha.nic.in
To Apply Online: Click Here:
1. Starting Date to Apply Online: 03rd Sep 2016
2. Last Date to Apply Online: 24th Sep 2016 till 23:59 hours
3. Last Date for depositing fee: 27th Sep 2016 (till closing of banking hours)
4. Date for Written Examination: 16th Oct 2016
To Download Official Notification: Click Here:
|Latest Job Notification|
|Latest Walk in interview|
|Latest Hall Ticket|
- MIT Manipur B-Tech Admission 2017 Eligible Candidates & Counselling Date
- V.O.C Port Trust Recruitment June 2017 for Operator Special Grade Posts
- Directorate of Social Audit Unit Itanagar Walk-in June 2017 for SAU
- Puducherry Distilleries Ltd Recruitment June 2017 for Company Secy, GM & DGM Posts
- HRD Dept Gangtok Walk-in June 2017 for 24 Asst Profesor