Indian Navy invites application d from unmarried male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan for enrolment as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) -141 batch. The details are as follows:
Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: - Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay & Allowances.
The Artificer Apprentices Basic Pay Band is Rs 5200-20200. In addition, they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus 'X' Group Pay @ Rs 1400/- plus DA.
Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I (equivalent to Subedar Major) with pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay @ Rs 4800/- Plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus 'X' Group Pay @ Rs 1400/- plus DA. Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov & Send hard copy of application on along with Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 marksheet, domicile certificate, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope should be superscribed as “Online AA Application-141 batch & 10+2 percentage …” reach to concerned address as given n the notification on or before 27-06-2016 & for remote areas on or before 04-07-2016
To Apply Online: Click Here:
1. Last date for registration of online application: 19th June 2016.
2. Last Date of receipt of Application: 27th June 2016.
3. Last Date of receipt of Application for remote areas: 04th July 2016.
To download official advertisement: Click Here
- NPCIL Recruitment April 2018 for 179 Stipendiary Trainee / Technician/ Scientific Assistant
- SBI Recruitment 2018 for 2000 Probationary Officers PO Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment April 2018 for 361 Specialist officers Posts
- UNESCO-RCB Recruitment April 2018 for Research Associate
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment April 2018 for 10 Sub-inspector (Sikkim Police) posts