Recruiting Directorate of Indian Army has invited application from married/unmarried MALE and unmarried FEMALE Engineering Graduates for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. Course commencing in April 2017 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Total Number of vacancies
(i) For 48 SSC(T) Men: Vacancies (150)
(ii) For SSCW(T)-19 Women : Vacancies (20)
Discipline wise vacancies:
1. Civil (Men:36 Women:06)
2. Mechanical (Men:10 Women:05)
3. Electrical/Electrical & Electronics (Men:16 Women:05)
4. Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics(Men:10 Women:0)
5. Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)(Men:23 Women:0)
6. Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecom munication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite
Communication (Men:22 Women:04)
7. Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave (Men:11 Women:0)
8. Industrial (Men:01 Women:0)
9. Automobile /Workshop Technology(Men:02 Women:0)
10. Metallurgical (Men:02 Women:0)
11. Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation (Men:02 Women:0)
12. Architecture/Building construction Technology(Men:03 Women:0)
13. Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg (Men:02 Women:0)
14. Chemical Engg (Men:02 Women:0)
15. Production Engg (Men:04 Women:0)
16. Remote Sensing (Men:02 Women:0)
17. Transportation Engg (Men:01 Women:0)
18. Laser Tech (Men:01 Women:0)
20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2017. (Candidates born between 02 Apr 90 and 01 Apr 97) (Both dates inclusive).
For widow of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation - SSCW
(Non Tech) – 19 to 29 years Born not earlier than 02 Jan 88 and not later than 01 Jan 98 (Both dates inclusive).
Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are studying in the final year examination of Engineering course are eligible to apply and should also be from recognized College/University of India.
The minimum educational qualification for induction into SSC(T)-48 Men and SSCW (T)-19 Women is BE/B.Tech degree in the
Engineering stream notified below. Candidates studying in final year of engineering must complete all the exam formalities including written, practicals, projects, backlogs, viva voce etc for award of qualifying BE/B.Tech degree before 01 Apr 2017 failing which their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates need to apply online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. On the official website Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against the course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments.
Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the
application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
To Apply Online: Click Here:
Starting of Online Registration: 27th July 2016
Closing of Online Registration: 24th Aug 2016
To Download Official Advertisement: Click Here
|Latest Job Notification|
|Latest Walk in interview|
|Latest Hall Ticket|
- IITM Gwalior Recruitment March 2017 For JRF Post
- ASRLMS ASSAM Recruitment March 2017 for various Posts
- Tripura University Recruitment March 2017 for Guest Teachers Post
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment March 2017 For Research Associate Post
- ASRB Examination 2016 & NET-I 2017 Online Registration For 180 various Posts