Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, IISWBM Kolkata has invited application from the interested eligible candidates for the admission to to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the academic year 2016-17. The details of the admission are as follows:
1. MBA: Public Systems in Energy Management
2. MBA: Public Systems in Environment Management
3. MBA: Public Systems in Healthcare & Hospital Management
4. MBA: Public Systems in Transportation & Logistics Management
Applicant should be a engineering graduate or equivalent (AMIE etc)/ honours graduate / Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) / Nursing / Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) / Physiotherapy / Homoeopathy and Ayush.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on the score of MAT/ CAT / CMAT/ JEMAT/ GATE/ GMAT. And also, the short listed candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round organised by the university.
Rs. 900 payable through State Bank of India Power Jyoti Account No. 3249565710 of IISWBM.
How to apply:
Candidates can download the application form from their website, www.iiswbm.edu The candidates need to fill in the application form in the prescribed format only. The application form should reach, IISWBM, Management House, College Square West, Kolkata - 700073
1. Last Date to issue and get at of Application Forms: 6th June 2016
2. Date for Group Discussion & Interview: 22nd – 24th June, 2016
3. Date of release for final List: 30th June, 2016
4. Commencement of the Course: 20th June 2016
5. Course Begins: 22nd July 2016
Download official Advertisement: Click Here:
- IGNOU Walk-in Interview Oct 2017 for Administrative Associate Posts
- Manipur PSC Recruitment Oct 2017 for Unani & Nature Cure Physician Posts
- IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment Oct 2017 for 310 Technician Apprentices Posts
- RIMS Imphal Walk-in Interview Oct 2017 for Laboratory Technician Posts
- ICMR Walk-in Interview Oct 2017 for Consultants Posts