IIFT Recruitment December 2017 for Consultant Posts
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE (IIFT) has invited applications from the eligible candidates to engage Consultant to be posted in the Department of Commerce, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi on contractual basis. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of the Posts:
Qualification & Experience:
Post Graduate Degree in Economics from a recognized university. One year experience in analytical work relating to trade in the areas of trade data analysis (both qualitative and quantitative) at national and international level. Applicant should be well versed with Knowledge of statistical, econometric techniques and Trade databases; Excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing skills; and Experience of report writing and project coordination.
Applicants must have basic computational skills of MS office, SAS and E‐Views from the reputed academic institutions and should be comfortable with dealing huge database and doing quick Analysis.
|Also Read: NCRPB Recruitment December 2017 for Consultants Posts|
All inclusive consolidated amount of Rs. 30, 000/‐ per month.
Initially for one year.
Only the shortlisted candidates shall be informed by E‐mail to appear for the interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online.
To Apply Online: Click Here
Last date to apply online is latest by 18.12.2017.
For Official Notification: Click Here
For More Jobs in Delhi: Click Here
For Latest Job Notifications: Click Here
- NPCIL Recruitment April 2018 for 179 Stipendiary Trainee / Technician/ Scientific Assistant
- SBI Recruitment 2018 for 2000 Probationary Officers PO Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment April 2018 for 361 Specialist officers Posts
- UNESCO-RCB Recruitment April 2018 for Research Associate
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment April 2018 for 10 Sub-inspector (Sikkim Police) posts