The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the interview call letters for Officers Scale I, Scale II, Scale III and Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
Those candidates who have classified in the written exam can now download their interview call letter which is now uploaded in the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The interview session will be conducted by the nodal regional rural bank in each state/UT, coordinated by IBPS.
The interview will be conducted for for a total mark of 100.The candidates' proficiency in local language will be one of the parameters on which they will be tested at the time of interview. The minimum qualifying marks/scores in interview will not be less than 40 percent (35 percent for SC/ST candidates).
To download the admid card: Click Here:
- MIT Manipur B-Tech Admission 2017 Eligible Candidates & Counselling Date
- V.O.C Port Trust Recruitment June 2017 for Operator Special Grade Posts
- Directorate of Social Audit Unit Itanagar Walk-in June 2017 for SAU
- Puducherry Distilleries Ltd Recruitment June 2017 for Company Secy, GM & DGM Posts
- HRD Dept Gangtok Walk-in June 2017 for 24 Asst Profesor
- Delhi University UG Admission 2017 (Entrance Based) Online Registration & Exam Date
- NEPA Ltd Recruitment June 2017 for DGM & Manager Posts
- Spices Board Walk-in Interview June 2017 for SRF Posts
- Directorate of Health Services Tripura Walk-in June 2017 for 211 GDMO Posts
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur Exam Centre for Improvement Exam 2017
- TPSC Recruitment June 2017 for CDPO & Labour Inspector Posts
- PFC Ltd Recruitment June 2017 for 13 Consultant Posts
- Tripura RCC Recruitment June 2017 for Social Investigator, DEO & Other Posts
- Mizoram University Recruitment June 2017 for Lab Attendant, LDC, MTS & Other Posts
- WAPCOS Ltd Recruitment June 2017 for 61 Various Posts
- Manipur CET 2017 Result Admission to Class XI to Govt. Higher Sec School
- Manipur Institute of Technology MIT M-Tech Admission 2017-2018 (GATE & Non-GATE)
- NCCS Recruitment June 2017 for Officer ‘A’ & ‘B’ Posts
- Sikkim University Walk-in June 2017 for Research Assistant Post
- Women ITI Imphal Craftsmen Training Scheme June 2017