The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the interview call letters for Officers Scale I, Scale II, Scale III and Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
Those candidates who have classified in the written exam can now download their interview call letter which is now uploaded in the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The interview session will be conducted by the nodal regional rural bank in each state/UT, coordinated by IBPS.
The interview will be conducted for for a total mark of 100.The candidates' proficiency in local language will be one of the parameters on which they will be tested at the time of interview. The minimum qualifying marks/scores in interview will not be less than 40 percent (35 percent for SC/ST candidates).
To download the admid card: Click Here:
- IGNOU Recruitment December 2017 for Consultants Posts
- MIDHANI Recruitment Dec 2017 for General Manager Posts
- IVRI Walk-in Interview Dec 2017 for Young Professional-II Posts
- IIFT Recruitment December 2017 for Consultant Posts
- NCRPB Recruitment December 2017 for Consultants Posts
- NIMR Walk-in Interview Dec 2017 for SRF & MTS Posts
- NICPR Recruitment Dec 2017 for 11 PA, LDC & Other Posts
- IOB Recruitment Dec 2017 for Sr Economist & CCSO Posts
- IGNOU Recruitment Dec 2017 for Sr Consultant & Consultants Posts
- IGNOU Recruitment Dec 2017 for Sr Consultant & PA cum Cartographer Posts
- NICED Walk-in Interview Dec 2017 for Laboratory Assistant Posts
- C-MET Recruitment December 2017 for Office Clerk Posts
- CSIR Walk-in Interview Dec 2017 for Research Intern Posts
- RITES Ltd Recruitment Dec 2017 for CAD Operator Posts
- Airports Authority of India Recruitment Dec 2017 for 170 Jr Asst Posts
- NIT Sikkim Recruitment Dec 2017 for Office Assistant Posts
- UPSC Recruitment December 2017 for 23 Various Posts
- CBI Recruitment December 2017 for CISO Posts
- IBSD Imphal Walk-in-Interview Dec 2017 for JRF Post
- Manipur Technical University Engagement of Guest Faculty Dec 2017