The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the interview call letters for Officers Scale I, Scale II, Scale III and Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
Those candidates who have classified in the written exam can now download their interview call letter which is now uploaded in the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The interview session will be conducted by the nodal regional rural bank in each state/UT, coordinated by IBPS.
The interview will be conducted for for a total mark of 100.The candidates' proficiency in local language will be one of the parameters on which they will be tested at the time of interview. The minimum qualifying marks/scores in interview will not be less than 40 percent (35 percent for SC/ST candidates).
To download the admid card: Click Here:
- IBSD Imphal Walk-in-Interview April 2018 for Various Post
- IIT Bombay Electrical Engineering Dept Recruitment April 2018 for various posts
- UPSC Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandants) CAPF Examination 2018
- NIT Manipur Shortlisted Candidates for JRF Chemistry Department
- IIT Mumbai Dept of EE & ME Recruitment for April 2018 SRF JRF other posts
- Bhabia Atomic Research Centre Recruitment April 2018 for CSSD Technician
- NITTTR Recruitment April 2018 for various post
- NIT Manipur Civil Dept Walk-in- Interview April 2018 for JRF
- RIMS Imphal Result of Interview for Medical Officers
- IARCPMNM(ARCI) Recruitment April 2018 for 20 (SRF)/(JRF) post
- UIDAI Regional Office NE Recruitment April 2018 for SO & ASO
- IIT Madras Recruitment for April 2018 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Designation posts
- NIT Raipur Electrical Engineering Dept Recruitment April 2018 for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- BEL Recruitment April 2018 for Deputy Engineer in E-II Grade
- NPCIL Recruitment April 2018 for 79 Paramedical & Non-Technical Staff Posts
- MACS-Agharkar RI Science & Technology Dept Recruitment April 2018 for JRF
- NIT Raipur Recruitment for April 2018 JRF posts
- NE Railways Recruitment Scouts & Guides Quota 2018-19 for Group C & D posts
- IISER DST Recruitment April 2018 for the post of Research Associate (RA)
- IISER Department of Biotechnology Recruitment for April 2018 RA & JRF posts