The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the interview call letters for Officers Scale I, Scale II, Scale III and Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
Those candidates who have classified in the written exam can now download their interview call letter which is now uploaded in the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The interview session will be conducted by the nodal regional rural bank in each state/UT, coordinated by IBPS.
The interview will be conducted for for a total mark of 100.The candidates' proficiency in local language will be one of the parameters on which they will be tested at the time of interview. The minimum qualifying marks/scores in interview will not be less than 40 percent (35 percent for SC/ST candidates).
To download the admid card: Click Here:
- Jobthiminasi.com recruitment for 3 Posts
- testing form application
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 for 8 Various Posts
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 for 614 Various Posts
- Assam Riffle Recruitment 2017 for Compassionate Ground Appointment
- Bodoland University Assam Recruitment for Office Assistant Grade III
- Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment 2017 for Project Assistant in SERB Project
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment for Principal
- AP Public Service Commission Recruitment for Joint Block Development Officer
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment for Range Forest Officer RFO
- GAIL Recruitment 2017 for 73 Executive Trainee Posts through GATE 2017
- NIPER Guwahati Recruitment for Various Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
- North East Railways Recruitment 2017 for 426 Various Posts
- NIT Rourkela Recruitment for JRF for SERB Sponsored Project
- Manipur Directorate of Education(S) Sakura Exchange Program in Science
- Ministry of Defence NCC Directorate North Eastern Region Recruitment 2017
- Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment for 7 Different Posts
- CBSE Class 12 & 10 Exams 2017 Exam Time Table
- Common Admission Exam CAT 2016 Exam Result
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment for 204 Professor, Assistant Professor & Others