Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS has invited application from eligible candidates for the online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in November/December 2016 & January 2017. Details of the examination are as follows:
Name of the Post: (Total No. of Posts)
1. Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks -VI): 19243
State wise Post Distribution:
1. Andaman & Nicobar: 25 Posts
2. Andhra Pradesh: 699 Posts
3. Arunachal Pradesh: 13 Posts
4. Assam: 389 Posts
5. Bihar: 770 Posts
6. Chandigarh: 88 Posts
7. Chhattisgarh: 302 Posts
8. Dadra & Nagar haveli: 02
9. Daman & Diu: 01 Post
10. Goa: 96 Posts
11. Gujarat: 769 Posts
12. Haryana: 792 Posts
13. Himachal Pradesh: 314 Posts
14. Jammu & kashmir: 83 Posts
15. Jharkhand: 271 Posts
16. Karnataka: 1467 Posts
17. Kerala: 842 Posts
18. Lakshadweep: 20 Posts
19. Madhya pradesh: 1059 Posts
20. Maharashtra: 1343 Posts
21. Manipur: 22 Posts
22. Meghalaya: 23 Posts
23. Mizoram: 13 Posts
24. Nagaland: 12 Posts
25. New Delhi: 983 Posts
26. Odisha: 591 Posts
27. Puducherry: 09 Posts
28. Punjab: 1335 Posts
29. Rajasthan: 975 Posts
30. Sikkim: 15 Posts
31. Tamil Nadu: 1032 Posts
32. Telangana: 546 Posts
33. Tripura: 50 Posts
34. Uttar Pradesh: 2612 Posts
35. Uttrakhand: 330 Posts
36. West Bengal: 1350 Posts
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2016):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation applicable as per government rule.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and
speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 12.09.2016. Such certificates should be dated on or before 12.09.2016.
Mode of Selection:
Based on online exam followed by interview.
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
A. Preliminary Examination :
The Preliminary Examination will be of 1 hour and total mark of 100 and will have the following Section:
1 English Language: 30 Questions
2 Numerical Ability: 35 Questions
3 Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for online main examination.
B: Main Examination:
1 Reasoning: (40 Questions: 50 Marks: 30 minutes)
2 English Language: (40 Questions: 40 Marks: 30 minutes)
3 Quantitative Aptitude: (40 Questions: 50 Marks: 30 minutes)
4 General Awareness (with special reference to Banking): (40 Questions: 40 Marks: 25 minutes)
5 Computer Knowledge: (40 Questions: 20 Marks: 20 minutes)
1. Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
2. Rs. 600 /- for all others
Mode of Payment: Online.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to apply online at the official site of IBPS or follow the link given below, from 22-08-2016 to 12-09-2016
To Apply Online: Click Here: (to be Available from 22nd August. 2016)
1. Online Registration and fee payment: From 22-08-2016 to 12-09-2016
2. Download of call letters for Pre Exam Training: From 25-10-2016 to 07-11-2016
3. Commencement of Pre Exam Training: From 07-11-2016 to 12-11-2016
4. Download of call letters for Online Examination (Preliminary): From 18-11-2016
5. Date for Online Examination (Preliminary): 26 & 27-11-2016 and 03 & 04-12-2016 (if required)
6. Result of Online Exam (Preliminary): December first week 2016
7. Download of Call letter for Online Exam (Main): Second Week of December 2016
8. Online Examination (Main): 31-12-2016 & 01-01-2017
9. Provisional Allotment: April 2017
To Download Official Notification: Click Here
|Latest Banking Job Notification|
|Latest Job Notification|
|Latest Walk in interview|
|Latest Hall Ticket|
- SSA Imphal East District List of Qualified Candidates for Recruitment of Various Post 2015-16
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment June 2017 for Junior Acct,Junior Asst & other various posts
- ICGR(west) Recruitment June 2017 for Store keeper,Asst Store keeper & other Various Posts
- NEERI Walk-in June 2017 for JRF/SRF
- ICFRE Walk-in June 2017 for JRF, Field Asst & Project Asst.