Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi has invited applications from the eligible interested candidates for admission to Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) programme offered at Delhi School of Management (DSM) for the session 2016-18.
The MBA (Executive) Programme caters to the needs of working executives who intend to learn cutting edge professional and managerial skills by pursuing such programs while continuing with their existing job assignments.
Graduation or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (10% relaxation to SC/ST/PH and 5% relaxation to OBC candidates).
a) Minimum 3 years work experience after four years degree (B.E.,B.Tech., B.Arch. etc.).
b) Minimum 4 years work experience after three years degree (B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, BCA, etc.).
c) Working Executives are required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of joining the programme.
d) The last date of application shall be treated as cut off date in determining experience of the candidate.
Candidates are required to submit their applications to the University in the prescribed Application Form available on the University website. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of work experience, academic performance and performance in Written Test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview to be conducted at Delhi Technological University Campus.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates should apply through the official website, the link for which is http://dtu.ac.in/. The candidates should submit the hard copy of the application form along with essentials documents to 'The Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad-Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi 110042' through a proper channel so as to reach before the closing date.
The fee for this programme is Rs. 1, 49,500/- for First Year and Rs. 1, 41,500 (approx.) for Second Year (in case of admission cancellation/withdrawal, the refund will be as per DTU norms).The above fee structure was applicable for EMBA batch 2015-17. In case of revision of fee for this batch (2016-18), candidates are required to pay the revised fee.
Intake and Reservation:
The annual intake of this programme is 30 (likely to be increased to 60). The reservation of the seats are as per Delhi Technological University norms. Two seats over and above the normal intake of the programme are for the faculty and staff of the University with
exemption from payment of tuition fee.
1. Release of Application form: 01st March 2016
2. Last date of submitting the completely filled in application form: 29th April 2016
3. Date of release of short-listed candidates for Group Discussion/Personal Interview: 11th May 2016
4. Date of Written Test /Group Discussion/Personal Interview
Starting from 27th May 16
5. Release of the first list of selected and waitlisted
candidates: 07th June 2016
6. Date of depositing the fee by the selected candidates from first list: 17th June 2016
7. Release of second list for admission from the waitlisted candidates against vacant seats: 30th June 2016
8. Date of depositing the fee by the candidate selected in second list: 08th July 2016
9. Release of the third list of candidates called against vacant/withdrawal of seats: 19th July 2016
10 Date of depositing the fee by the candidate selected in third list (last date of admission): 29th July 2016.
Download official Advertisement: dtu-executive-mba-admission-2016-notification